Erin Go Braless

4/10/2008 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 43-year-old former child star (right) resurfaced at Drag Queen Bingo in West Hollywood with Bridgette of Madison County (left) on Wednesday, looking fabulous.
Erin Murphy
Erin has six sons from three husbands. Her latest husband's name is Darren.

Murphy is the celebrity spokesperson for Verge Living -- a residential and retail development in Las Vegas.

April-In- Maine

god i loved that show as a kid-matter a fact i named my daughter Tabitha from the show--funnie isnt it guess i did love the show

gary

you are right shameful. these ultra left weak kneed yellow bellies see no realiy in reality but only what they want to see. our lack of morality has brought the plagues of aids,destroyed family unit,drug abuse,godlessness,and an anything goes morally bankrupt almost dead society.

April-In- Maine

i think if a woman wants 20 kids from 20 husband --u go girls you only have one life and damn it do what u want --me myself i wouldnt but we all have our own lives and seems as though everywhere some1 has sumthing to say about sumone elses life--MIND YOUR BUISNESS PEOPLE

Frank

WHAT A HORRIFIC SKANK !!!

gary

those on here condemning shameful are those who love the exact shameful,lowlife,moraless lifestyle that is destroying america. but you like the filth so therefore it is ok,despite aids,break up of the family,every std known to man and new ones every day. what weak kneed yellow bellied leftist limp wristed dogs.

I have a throbbing boner

I see she works at Hooters now and has a drag queen girlfriend.

Kat

Erin was born around 1964, and she is about my age. I just turned 44 in February, and we are the same age. I grew up watching the show until it went off the air around 1971 or 72.

BeNice

That's a really bad picture of her. She's really beautiful. I found current footage on youtube:

Beavis

Rack em up! Nice!

Holy Mackrel

She was so cute don't remember saying much though

Patrick

Erin and her twin sister (can't remember her name) played Tabitha in the beginning. Then they started to not look so much a like and so Erin eventaully took over the role completely. And while Erin is straight her twin is a lesbian.

Toune

Dr Z....Beautiful...LOVE every word you wrote LOL It also cracked me up reading it

GoustsUmbra

youm are High if you think she is bra-less here... look close... you can see a line going up, plus I know Erin.... She never goes without...

Pedrosplaything

To Dr Z... Look carefully dude.. are you still sure those are 2 females...? No, go look again. Buddy on the left's a man.

BeNice

This is what she really looks like:

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments