Cain & Abel

The Gummi/Greasy Edition

4/17/2008 7:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gummi Bear had no problem ratting out his brother Greasy as a cokehead to a drug dealer who called him up looking for money ... except the guy wasn't really a drug dealer.

Play audio
It was celeb prank caller Ralphige -- and he recorded the whole thing.

During the phone call, Gummi cops to trying blow "once or twice" and that it's really his brother who "does that stuff." Gum Gum helpfully gives the faux dealer Greasy's digits. Nice, bro.

ninja

who are these people and why are they on my tv

HOGZILA

He actually referred to his own brother as "Greasy" aka the TMZ nicxkname! I'm peeing my pants now! Bwahahahah!

Greasy if you read this let me tell you what a loser you are ok?

A 340 pound married mother of 3 in Ohio is sitting in her dark living room with her laptop on her fat belly reading tmz and laughing her rolls off about the fact that your own fat brother just called you Greasy and threw you under the bus in front of the world by giving an idiot posing as a blow dealer you cell phone number. Seriously you think you have class and are rich and enviable and you have fat moms in the midwest laughing at you right now. You walk around trying to get in clubs looking like a sweaty dirty coked out mess, you're a complete pansy, you're afraid of getting beat down and you beg for free booze and steal from your own friends for money. And you had the nerve to make fun of Lindsay Lohans crotch? Dude you're a total douche. You are the sweat in Lindsays Firecrotch. Hahahhahaha!

LAME

LMFAO Hogzilla!!! Thanks, I needed that!!!

lol - i'm still laughing!

happy holiday season

The only good thing that comes in life is that famous trust fund babies either die,end up in jail, or just fade away. J. paul Getty's kid, Aristotle Onassis's daughter etc. So it is only a matter of time before these skidmarks on the underwear of life
disappear. And sooner the better.

Iskur

"Hogzilla" wow you're a fat ugly biatch from the midwest and really dumb to boot, how unsurprising. You found it "funny" that his brother, who obviously doesn't like him very much, dissed him ... uh huh ... You think that he's a "loser" for doing coke, when a large portion of the successful people in hollywood do it ... right ... and you think it's a bad thing to sweat every now and then, when in fact practically everyone does it, and it's not like you've actually partied with him to see how he is normally (TMZ obviously always pick the worst pictures) ... mmm ok ...

Yea laugh your rolls of fat woman as much as you want, but you're still a profoundly ugly waste of oxygen.

Iskur

"33. "Greasy Bear" is an Oil heir another socialite. Wesson Oil I think. He's the guy who called Lindsay Lohan "fire-crotch" The family needs therapy or rehab.

Posted at 5:30AM on Apr 18th 2008 by Colleen"

Who are you to judge if they need therapy or rehab? Just because TMZ posts trash about them doesn't mean squat, they lie half the time. And who cares if he called Lindsay fire-crotch?

Dan

Talk about Cain and Able. Brothers don't do that stuff to one another

Kelli

Bacon is greasy bear and Hogzilla is disgusting.

Shaylee

Umm I beg to differ with you Dan, you must have not had any brothers because I have 3 sons and they "Rat" on each other all the time!

Melissa K

If it weren't for TMZ I wouldn't even know who these guys are. Hadn't heard of them before I found TMZ and I never hear about them anywhere else. The articles posted about these two guys are totally harsh by making fun of them and calling them names -- and I get it that brothers deserve it to a degree for the way they treat people horribly, think about people in a horrible light, are pessimistic about life, and sadly, they are obviously trying to keep up or create an image that seems cool to them (just not the rest of the world). Their "elite status" makes them easy targets -- so us "commoners" (i.e., normal people) do the same thing to them by making fun of them that they do to us (i.e., using racial slurs, and calling people names). But I want to know honestly, does anyone else feel sorry for these guys that they don't have a clue about what is really important in life? I'm sure they were brought up in a totally materialistic money-oriented world....unfortunately, like a lot of kids are brought up today. While they may think they are "better" than everyone else -- they are really too young to know that life can turn on a dime. It must embarass them the way they are portrayed on TMZ and maybe a little humility is good. Someone from Oprah or Ellen's people (someone credible...not Dr. Phil) could probably get these brothers on board and put them in a situation where they can see that their lives (in particular because of their financial status) can contribute significantly to society immediately. Maybe if they were taken to a village like Mali Africa they could realize the impact of vaccinations, education, and even food....and they could contribute to the lives of people who truly don't have anything. I can't imagine what these boys could do if they would listen, be responsible, and take on a legacy that could be amazing if they could just get past the booze, drugs, and hollywood lifestyle and open their hearts to to the caring emotion. I am so grateful for so many things. My life is good. I am a divorced mother of two very smart and caring young children (ages 3 and 8). My kids may one day be influenced by people like these two boys and it scares me to death. If I had the money and/or the time I would spend it contributing to the lives of those less fortunate than me. And, when my kids are a little bit older I plan to incorporate this into our lives somehow. I want to expose my kids to that. Helping others changes not only the lives of the people being helped, but the life of the helper as well. I think it would be awesome if someone were able to bring some peace and honesty into these boys lives. Am I the only one who thinks that way?

Shaylee

LMAO at Hogzilla! Some ppl just can't take a joke.

Shaylee

Melissa Kay, I agree with you and kudos to you I think that is great! I am raising my grandaughter and would like to do the same thing.

gossipking

LOL. This was not real, it was a funny call though, but I dont take it seriously, I mean there are so many stops and starts come on it was made up totally!! but it was funny, I will give you that.

Yo Moma

Is it me or does Greasy look like a little like Elvis??

sotired

they are gross disrespectful guys whose parents are WORTH MONEY,BUT THEY HAVE NOTHING ON THEIR OWN,THEY NEED TO GET THEIR OWN LIFE AND STOP HATING ON OTHERS, BECAUSE THEY ARE UNHAPPY WITH THEMSELVES,TOTALLY FAT, GREASY, UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments