Amy Winehouse Arrested!!!

4/25/2008 1:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy WinehouseA rep from Scotland Yard just told TMZ they have arrested Amy Winehouse on suspicion of assault.

She is currently at the Holborn Police Station.

Wino is accused of allegedly headbutting a guy outside a bar in London earlier this week. The maximum sentence for common assault in Britain is six months in prison.

me

i hope that dude got a tetanus shot afterwards

TMZhires13yearolds

Victoria

TMZ....let's find out who Sophie Schandorff is...She's the girl that was just at the court appearance for Blaaaaaaaakkkkke. He kept smiling at her and she at him...THEN the judge chastised Bllaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkeeeeee for the smiling........Looks like Blaaaaakkkkkkeeeee has moved on from Wino.

just a thought

The Train Wreck is just out of control and Nasty, her parents need to just lock the nasty crack face away in a basement..Not evern Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde would touch that nasty thing... gross.......

Shawn

You have to love this grammatically perfect headline from Yahoo - "Amy Winehouse arrested is arrested in London"

Now onto Amy. Why doesn't she just friggin' die already. Any time you can make Paris Hilton look almost respectable...........

Victoria

19. I'm curious........why does this girl slowly killing herself piss everyone off so much? Is it that you care for her so much? No? Is it that your life will be affected in some way? No? Then what's the venom about? I think it's the fact that sites like TMZ is helping to encourage Americans to be hateful and unempathetic. Yeah, these people have money and fame that you don't. That's called life. Nothing to be bitter about.

Posted at 1:31PM on Apr 25th 2008 by Tristania

***********************************************************************************

I don't think any of us "Americans" are bitter Tristania.......of course I can really only speak for myself......Bitter? No!! But I am really disappointed, pissed as well as concerned for her well-being - which by the way is pretty much in the sewer....She's got a lot of talent, and I like her music - it's just sad to see that SHE doesn't realize it. Nor does SHE care about her own well-being.

Terry

lmao @ # 1

All of those Hollywood idiots who voted to give her awards might want to take a bow now

hot snot

hey TMZ i agree with Victoria...find out the scoop on this other chick.

Im tired of reading about Amy slowly offing herself...it's too sad. I hope they keep her locked up long enough to dry her out

Lucy Phoenix

Workin' on de chain gang All day long dey work so hard 'Till the sun is going down, down Workin' on de highways and byways and wearin' a frown ...
Wecome to de big house amy.

Ms Kris

KEEP HER LOCKED UP WHERE SHE BELONGS!!

Drug taking piece of trash

Mrs Joe Jackson

The moron probably broke her crack pipe, and she was pissed.. who wouldn't??
It happens...
LEAVE AMY alone... ;

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

WHO THE HELL IS SHE ANYWAYS???????????????

SHE'S NO CELEB THAT'S FOR SURE ................

MUST BE A WANNBE ........................

paula k.

perhaps the drugs she took didnt kick in

Severyn

__________________________________________________________________________________________
I think People are upset because she has been given so many oppurtunities and so much talent and success, yet she chooses to throw her life away. Yes, I do empathize with her on some levels. However, there comes a point when you have to take responsibilty for your self. She is choosing to continue on a self-destructive path, despite the support she has from family and friends. Am I a little jealous? Hell yes! I wish I had almost 20 million in the bank! It's hard to believe that with parents who seem genuinely concerned, talent, and success, she could go so wrong.

Rose-Lee Gypsy

Harvey this poor girl so much talent, not as much talent as you have darling, but talent none the less, and that crazy opscherung of hers! I mean really? But sings like a butterfuly, do they sing? Anyway Harvey speaking of singing I just have to say that the sound of your voice makes me all tingly inside! I feel like a young school girl again everytime I hear your voice.
XOXO