Half-Naked Underage Girls A-Ok with A-Hole

4/26/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Von A-Hole has no problem with Miley Cyrus posing for pics with her top half off ...

... Paris Hilton, on the other hand, is a whole other story.

Illinois person

Why is Prince Von A-Hole news? He's been living off of Zza Zza's celebrity for as long as they've been married which is also the same amount of time he's been holding her hostage. Francesca (Hilton) please rescue your mother from this rare beast before it's too late. By the way, he's no real prince. I believe he bought his princehood.

Your'e Fired!

Where has that cigar been?

JM

There's a new dog in town

Michael

Let's see ... Prince von a-hole --- is that the same as all those cuelos dumbo working at TMZ? You know, all those dumb asses we see on TV every night?

cleo

Onoze

I am so freakin' happy that TMZ's papparazo boyfriend got NOTHING from the ludicrous case he brought against this guy; the sleazy paparrazi creep wanted like $150,000 and only got $4,500; not even enough to begin to pay for all the legal bills he owes. Now TMZ acts like a kindergarten bully, lol. Boohoo TMZ, go cry in a corner.

Souette

All the commotion is brought on by the generation that was raised on a Sears catalog and a bottle of baby oil while gawking at the underwear section! Young men today were raised on MTV, VH1 and yes...CMT. Bra straps, colorful/decorated bras and snippets of thongs are everyday things. It's when the middle-aged guys at TMZ and old geezers like A-hole jump all over these young girls that makes it dirty. Their nastiness makes Mother Teresa seem dirty.

JT

Please...no more a-hole stories!!! WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!! *Rolling Eyes*

Kelli

Well heck, I like ya Prince and keep enjoying your cigars.

GH FAN

TMZ, you've lost your edsge. Do you pay this guy? Did he invest money he squeezed out of his hungarian sugar mama in TMZ? You do understand that you are the only ones who consider Prince Von A Hole news, right?

smartypants

Souette, do not give all the credit to "Sears catalogs." For my brothers they relied on "National Geographics" for their naughyt pictures.

LAME

I'm starting to believe the "Prince of whoring himself" is paying TMZ to follow him!

DR WASABI

HARVEY, I LOVE THIS CRAZY MOTHERPUCKER! I HEAR HE LIKES TO POLE DANCE IN FRONT OF FRED SEGALS!
WAR,ECONOMY IN SHAMBLES,$4.00 GAS,MY ENLARGED PROSTATE, WHO CARES WHEN YOU COULD READ ABOUT ROYALTY. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

captain obvious

18. I am SOOOOOOOOO sick of seeing this guy and TMZ showing him. WHO the F*** cares. TMZ switch it up. Whats the matter no other stories to REPORT!!!!!!!!!

20. Please...no more a-hole stories!!! WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!! *Rolling Eyes*

I have go to agree with the above. WHo the hell is this senile old fart? and gives a rat's ass?????

Morgan

He is such a a-hole. I love to just laugh at him. He thinks he really is someone! When really we just watch him to laugh AT him! Stupid a**!! Thanks TMZ for making me laugh

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments