Photog Drops Genocide Bomb on Kim K

4/26/2008 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Armenian population marked the 93rd anniversary of the Armenian genocide on Thursday in Southern California with rallies.

Kim Kardashian-- who is of Armenian descent -- marked it by getting her nails done, starting wedding rumors and talking about her cellulite covered ass in Beverly Hills.

TMZ SUCKS!

TMZ couldnt care any less about the Armenian Genocide, so don't act like Kim Kardashian not doing anything on that day even MATTERS to you people!

Just call me trailer trash....

L*O*S*E*R

Big assed loser

Bubblebunny

Here's what she has: BIG ASS. Fake Boobs. Stupid Parents. Sex Tape. NO Talent. No Morals.

diane

Narcissism at it's best

Yaya

Who's dumber? Kim K. for being a retard or TMZ for actually posting 'news' about her. Who's using who?

Iskur

Ugh again TMZ reminds us how certain employees of theirs are filled with hate. So what if she did something feminine during this day? This is one of the dumbest "news pieces" I've ever read. I guess she's supposed to lock herself up and mourn for today? You people are IDIOTS.

And "cellulite covered ass"? Not only are you dumb, you're hateful pathetic losers as well.

E.T.

first of all what a stoooopppidd qst from the pap !!! 'what does thos armenian genocide mean to you' what the hell should it mean ??????? happynessss!!!!!?????????????? my god shes only armenian by name nothing else, she doesnt speak any armenian nore does she act like one! if it meant alot to her... then she would have talked about it or meantionned it on her website instead she takes pics of herself every day and posts them ...

al r

say what you want about Kim but i sure would like to see and get a hold of kims big cottage cheese ass ill bet its nice

Just call me trailer trash....

i read somewhere that in her sex tape the guy pissed on her or in her mouth or something.....is that true?

Maggie

Oh gosh, I can't stand her no more...I used to have her on myspace but I deleted her. Such an attention whore...that family wouldnt be where they are cuz of the SEX tape! KHLOE looks like CHYNA DOLL the wrestler! Have ya noticed!? I have!

Lou Reed

Armenian independence day...What in the world????My favorite Armenian chicken resturant Zakoura Chicken was closed also. I was there pulling on the door like a big dope.CLOSED!!!!!!If the Armenians are going to fight the Mexicans in the San Fernando Valley, close their chicken restraunts on the west side,Kim could at least wear black,even if its her panties...
sorry couldnt resist.........

Cammie

Although she isn't important in the larger scheme of life, good for her in getting her nails done. I do my own nails as I do a better job than paying for an expensive manicure in an non-environmentally friendly salon!

Instead of accepting the large "melting pot" of America and being inclusive, the forming narcissistic "groups" appear to want to be more "special" than any others! The answer to many of America's challenges is that "everyone" needs to get off their fannies and build a life of self-mastery which can ripple into the creation of a strong foundation for America before it's too late.

Anyone who has not yet voted in a Primary or Caucus needs to use wisdom and vote for the one candidate with the best all-around credentials who will WORK on behalf of ALL Americans not just a select group. Madam President in 2009!

rsl

This DING-DONG... is about as interesting and deep as uh flippin' MUDPUDDLE!

Valerie

I was told by an Armenian college professor that the -ian ending on the name means that there was a member of the priesthood in the family at one time. Hmm, guess it all got washed out in the genetic pool.

TMZhires13yearolds

What a half-witted story. I suppose you all close down the office to march in every Gay Pride parade.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments