Look Who's Walking

4/28/2008 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They are former "Fat Actress" star Kirstie Alley's Scientolofeet.

Kirstie walked on her hind legs as she arrived at a Chinese restaurant on Sunday.

bobinsf

i hope kirstie reads this-- who cares what kirstie looks like-- ok, she did look hot on Oprah in her bikini--- she is one of the best comedic actresses of our time--- fat or thin she is still a total scream--- and who doesn't fail their diet, get real people--- i really think kirstie should get over the whole fat issue and get back to work--- put on an enormous fat suit and do a new "FATTER Actress" retake

Ooooo Noooo!

Let me guess. . . . was it an all-you-can-eat buffet? Honey, it's time to staple the stomach.

Denise76

BINGO! I was so right. But really, give the girl a break. She must be miserable with her yo yo weight.

rls

Someone should be writing stories about how many hair pieces HARVEY LEVIN owns. It's one thing to stalk celebrity's, but then to take pictures when they are most vulnerable is very low. Not funny anymore!

tawni

I'm sure all of you with the negative comments are perfect. Right????????

paisley40

Geez, give the woman a break! How much damn beating in the press can one person take? So she's overweight? So are many, many women in America - especially after they start having children. This obsession with perfection is so dangerous. Shame on you!

tanaquatic

Yuck! Anyone else remember her in the bathing suit on Oprah? Yeah, I don't think her claim that she topped out at 200 was the truth, b/c her thighs were still touching after shedding an alleged 70 lbs. Yeah right. Just hope Valerie has better luck when she's replaced.

Gia

Wow, that's not good. Looks like edema.

ghill4

Kirstie could have a condition that is known as Lymphedema... It is not her fault for her legs looking like that it was clearly some sort of edema... you can tell by the ankle swelling.. everyone should really have a kinder heart.. and not be so mean... She is a good actress... and I hope the best for her.

LOKI

I actually guessed it as well....scary.

LOKI

dara2K

love TMZ and this chubby girl can take a joke and laugh at myself.However, these captions are NOT FUNNY!! They are mean, hurtful and,for us overweight viewers. Your show doesn't make fun of people for being gay or black. Your shouldn't make fun of someone who is overweight, eiterh. Harvey, I am ashamed and embarrased for you. Please retract and apologize to Ms.Alley....Certainly, your staff can think of something wittier andactually funny. This is an all time low. I love TMZ but this has goneway too far. Thanks for the opportunity to contribute...

Ultimate Me

DAMN, lookat them cankles! All them mocha lattes, u gotta do PILATES! lol

tanya

is she off the jenny craig?????

ITS BRITNEY BITCH

Well that proves the theory that DIETS DO NOT WORK!! She should have had the lapband surgery, people keep their weight OFF better! Poor thing, I guess her contract with Jenny is ova!

MONIQUE

WOW I GUESS SHE JUST CAN'T KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF?