Britney to Jamie Lynn: I'm Comin', Sis!

5/2/2008 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned Britney Spears is heading to Louisiana for her sister Jamie Lynn's baby shower.

Given Britney's track record about showing up places (see: court appearances), we'll believe it when we see it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Twinker

The same tornado that blew through my trailer park this morning is headed for Kentwood right now....

Miley Hater

Ha ha ohhh god I hate both of those girls =]

Otis

Hee Hawwwwww!!!!!. Maybe she can find a husband while there

LSU PROUD

Louisiana is not a third world country nor is it full of a bunch of hicks that you promote it to be.When going to these small towns such as Kentwood you will find nothing but genuine true to the heart people that will do anything to help out another. It's not the rich and famous of Hollywood but I wouldn't want to call any other place home. While Louisiana lacks in politics it certainly does not lack in unselfishness with the people of whom I live in this great state with. I think that coming back home is the best for both. You make poke and make fun with the word ya'll but that is just part of it that comes with the accent. Welcome back home to both Jamie Lynn & Brittney !

Bubblebunny

AWWW. Goewawn, y'all !

real wild one

the dc madam called and she wants to give britney a length of rope. i wonder why?

Coppertop

Oh gee....it;s the annual meeting of the Skeazy Swamp Whores of America. I wanna go! Can't miss out on all the fun on this one! But I still wonder who is the biggest whore between the 2 of them. I wonder what white trash wonders and trailer park royalty are gonna show up. OOPS! I forgot. Those categories are taken by the Spears sisters!

omg?!?!?!?

look, i know britney and her family aren't the best of folks, but come on with putting down the south. people here don't make fun of every choad-chewer that comes out of LA

TMZhires13yearolds

Britney will be there, as will TMZ doing their darndest to ruin this girl's shower. I hope Casey takes a weed-whacker to the pap who will be hiding in the bushes looking for an up-skirt shot.

Sasha

I don't care what Brit-Brit has done or is going to do but...this picture is totally a low blow. Remember, paps...there's gators in them thar swamps and they just might bite you on the ass if you're not careful.

Ms. Behavin

People make fun of southern states, but it seems to me that Britney Spears would not be as screwed up as she is if she would have stayed away from L.A.! The people out there are WAY more screwed up than anyone I know here in TX. But I do have to admit...that picture is HILARIOUS!

YOU ARE IGNORANT

what's a CHOAD-CHEWER?

ugh

LOL it's true; she cares more about herself than her other two ugly kids she had with that freeloading loser.

Gabbi

And this is exciting, exclusive news why????

davey

I wouldn't do either of them

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments