Britney: Wicker, We Hardly Knew Her!

5/4/2008 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look at the old lady holding court! Wait, it's ...

Britney Spears had the best seat in the outhouse at Jamie Lynn's baby shower. She took over the wicker rocking chair, smoked a cigarette and chatted about the first time she was about to pop out her first boo boo.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Just call me trailer trash....

L*O*S*E*R

came on home Brit, we'll keep the lights on back at the trailer park

TMZhires13yearolds

TMZ: "A day without ruining Jamey Lynn's shower is a day without sunshine".. You're perfectly willing to ruin this girl's shower, even though no one but you cares, for your own selfish motives. Yes, TMZ was born on Britney's back, but it's over now. Learn when it's time to quit..

yadda yadda

give it up, it's a baby shower. Women have them all the time. By the way might I add that this looks like a very nice home, so all the trailer park jokes to me are pathetic. I'd like to see where and how most of you from TMZ live.

Brandi

I'm so happy to see that she made to her sisters baby shower. I just hope everything goes ok today for Jamie Lynn.

the only sane person on TMZ

Come on guys....have none of you EVER went through hard times? Can we just Britney a break and let her attend her sisters babyshower with out making laughless jokes at her and her familys expense?

SoliZ's_GuRl

she could buy u several trailor parks darling...she looks great

Otis

You fu**ing losers are relentless

Brandi

# 1 do yourself a favor. grow up. You seem to be the trailer trash ho*

Mr. Hat

What a clan!
Fancy trailer.

Just call me trailer trash....

Brandi...do us ALL a favor and drop dead

Just call me trailer trash....

Brandi...are you a Trailer Trash Ho? did I hit a nerve? go crawl back into that trailer you crawled outta girl

get off your back...there are easier ways to make a living

TMZhires13yearolds

Trailer Trash honey, where do you get the "do us ALL a favor"??? You seem to be the only one here who is making a silly fool of themselves.

babygirl

shame on you leave them alone this is a privte party. no different then any one else's baby shower. and to call her children boo-boo's shame shame shame on you. children are not boo boo's they are a gift. you should be ashamed of your self you are not helping you paps just continue to hurt her . she is doing will and will continue no matter what you write.

Just call me trailer trash....

another Ho heard from: TMZhires13yearolds

you think i care what someone like you....a pathetic troll....thinks, says or writes about me?

you are stupider than your post HO

Robert

LOOKS LIKE THE GIRLS ARE HAVIN A SAFTY MEETING TO ME.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments