Brit Scores Big in Court

5/6/2008 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources close to the custody case tell TMZ Britney Spears will get three days supervised visitation a week, significantly more face time than she gets now.

It is unclear whether she has overnights with the kids. A source close to the fam tells us Brit is aiming to get back 50/50 custody by August.

We've also learned Britney will spend Mother's Day with the kids.

Story developing ...

Liz

Every Mother needs to be with her children on Mother's Day!

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

Great to hear , but after the courts , kfed lawyers , paps, get done with her she will have a limited amount of money.
To Britney : you might need to do another album to offset the amount of money all these people(lawyers,courts,exs,etc) are Taking from you. Hey I like you , because you were one of the only celebrities to visit nyc immediately after 2001.

gagal

Britney should thank her dad!!!!!!!!!

wasted days and wasted nights

Good for her, glad to hear it.

bianca rubio

its good that she get only three days but not more than that. she need to grow up alot before getting any more time with her kids.

HooplaOinkOink

5. I have a problem with tmz's constant reference to "face time". We could go simply with "time", no?

Posted at 4:37PM on May 6th 2008 by Pocahontas
______________________________________________________

I prefer "unmasking time", myself.

emme

I don’t know if she is ready for this. She can’t even take care of herself without a babysitter. This bouncing back and forth must be chaotic for the boys. I hope they hire a good nanny, that's what KFed did. No way should those boys ever be with her 24/7, she can't handle it.

Kim

not EVERY mother deserves to be with her kids on mothers day... My mom is a foster parent and trust me some of these nut jobs DO NOT deserve that... Brit deserves to see her kids and have visits. I dont believe she should get custody of them. They dont need to be back and forth. Kevin isnt doing anything wrong to lose them!

Mr. Hat

Oh, Avenging Unmasker,

You make my face turn red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VS

It's a start! Now comes the bashing of Kevin. Not cool. He took good care of those kids. Brit could not help what happended
to her. Why hate on Kevin. When looking back those boy's will thank their FATHER for taking care of them. Just like Brit
is going to thank her FATHER for bringing some peace and health into her life! Now leave it it alone. Let this family
do what they have to do. Brit knew first hand what she was getting into. Let it be!

Tangie

All involved in this enormous mistake of letting that nutjob have those kids even more, will regret it. What a disastrous mistake. Too bad the boys will be the ones to pay.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

24. Oh, Avenging Unmasker,

You make my face turn red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 5:01PM on May 6th 2008 by Pocahontas

******************************************************************************************************************************************

The face of Pocahontas shall never turn red. The Avenging Unmasker shall never be unmasked.

Boinking

I think she will make them eat some pot, and then she will stab them and drown them both, before she offs herself.

CA Mom

Most mothers would love to be with their children on Mother's Day....It's up to the children and what's best for them. Supervised, that works... I wish I could be with all of mine, but one is in Iraq. Hopefully she will be able to call, that's if she's near a phone bank and the lines aren't hours long.....

Let's spend alittle more time on getting our kids home from overseas, rather than worrying about someone who brought her own problems.

Mr. Hat

Aha,

The mystery of this site is "Who is the Avenging Unmasker?"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments