Richard Simmons -- Clean Up on Aisle 6

5/12/2008 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If your weekend shopping list looked like this: Mother's Day card, laundry detergent and a photo with Richard Simmons -- then a Chicago Walgreens had you covered!

Walgreens hosted a special Richard Simmons meet and greet yesterday, where Simmons just stood around in aisle six signing DVD's and taking photos with fans.

One woman even passed out because she was so excited to see him! Well, she actually passed out because of complications from her being a diabetic. Close enough!

Bell

Maybe he could help a lot More people, if he would just drop the "Go ahead and Goof on Me Act". I see him when he goes on late night shows, and intentional Plays the Fool.. that's His Shtick, and it's Extremely Annoying. It's also an Extreme insult to the Gay community, cause by using his "Shtick", he continues to promote the Flamboyant, Over-the-top Negative Stereotype of Gay Men. He should just start wearing a tutu and get it over with. :P

john

first...and im ashamed of myself

Melunz

You need to fix the word aisle....you spelled it ailse! Hello...spell check!

Joanne

I have always liked Richard Simmons. He has helped alot of people lose weight. You go, Richard!! And I hope there are not alot of negative comments about him...

GrammaticusFinch

It's "aisle" and that would be "meet and greet" . . . please send your staff back to grammar school.

LAME

Not only am I a member.....

B

Just because the "s" in AISLE is silent does not mean you can put it wherever you would like in the word. And you did it twice

LAME

i'm sorry .... with my slurred vission and distorted words... I thing fourth, should be forth.

I forgot we get tested on these post's later!!!

LAME

LOL @ I thing fourth!!!! I THING!!!

I told ya!! Time to take a nap!

LAME

BTW - Who said we were getting graded on our post's?

I reely shudent care whom is spel chekin my psot's.

Spelling nazi

BTW...it's 'meet and greet' not 'meet and great'

ChristieHowell

That's not suposed to be funny I hope...Diabetes is a serious disease.GEEZ!
I always thought he was fun to watch & believe it or not Richard Simmons has helped alot of people.

hahahaha!

I don't care about posters spellings but TMZ staff certainly could take the time to spell check the word 'aisle' the heading/title of their story for crying out loud! .. and it's also a 'meet and greet' not a 'meet and great' TMZ. Isn't there someone in charge who proofs these things? LOL

sarah

hey TMZ...you are showing your lack of intelligence by not knowing how to spell a BASIC word. Eventually, true colors come out. Yes?

LAME

it couldn't be meat and greet?

I know,, i know.... they get paid for typing the BS, at least they (TMZ) could hire edumacated 20+ employee's that don't warp the English language.

Speaking of the English language.... here's a good illegal joke for ya.

What does an Illegal Mexican and a cue ball have in common???

The harder you hit them, the more English you get!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments