Mohr to Cox: Suck My Kiss

5/14/2008 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who would have thought there'd ever be a day (how do we say) enhanced hottie Nikki Cox could gross us out.

Thanks to her hubby Jay Mohr and those lips of hers, that day has come.

davey

I agree with Jamal and who's that dumb bitch knocking him. TMZ, ? How about it? Naked ladies.

Leah

Looks like an adorable couple in love! Why not try to get some real stories for a change, and leave normal people alone.

Jessica L.

Holy SH*T!!! It's a faithful husband and wife kissing! You've gotta be kidding me! You're right TMZ, monogamy is soooooo outright disgusting and weird.

Thank you for taking 2 minutes of my life away that I can never get back you bunch of retards.

JW

Jay Mohr rocks! AND he has a fine ass wife!!!!! FRUNKUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angie

I think she is very pretty, HOWEVER, her new lips do NOT look nice at ALL. hope she can get them back to normal.

Kelly

It must have been a slow day for you to sensationalize a story about a loving couple doing nothing obscene in an airort. They were sweet and not vulgar at all, I don't see how this was news. Who cares about her lips? Jay obviously likes them that way and that's all that matters.

tnkcfan

I had no idea who she was, until now, when I just saw the post about her on Ghost Whisperer! I never watch that show, but it happened to be on a week or so ago & I saw her lips & made my husband come in the room to see them. They are freakin' huge!! Why would anyone do that to themselves?

cloe

I didn't believe that it was her on Ghost Whisperer. I just couldn't stop staring at her lips. :( She's a beautiful woman and I hope she can get them fixed.

Jay does rock! :)

Mika

I don't get it... what was the gross-out? I just saw a couple of pretty tame kisses. *shrug* Maybe they uploaded the wrong clip or something. Anyone else have any ideas?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2