Dayum, They Look Good!

5/15/2008 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad and Angie look pretty hot too.

Hollywood's hottest MILF and DILF made their grand entrance at the Cannes Film Festival this afternoon.

Somewhere in New York, John Mayer is handing Jen a box of tissues.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Ghost of Christmas Present

PROGRESSIVE#135 I THINK MOST WOMEN HAVE A C-SECTION IF THEY HAVE HAD ONE BEFORE BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS. I GUESS IF I KNEW ANGELINA HAD A C-SECTION WITH SHILOH I HAVE FORGOTTEN. IAM SURPRISED BECAUSE SHE STRIKES ME AS THE 'EARTH MOTHER' TYPE. I CAN EVEN SEE HER USING A WATER BIRTH . WELL, MY TWINS CAME OUT THE OLD FASHION WAY...NO MEDS, BOTH CAME OUT FEET FIRST, AND THEY WEIGHED 7LBS 10 OZ AND 6 LBS 9 OZ. IF I COULD PULL THAT OFF 29 YEARS AGO THAN SO CAN "MOMJALINA!" < I JUST MADE THAT WORD UP. ANYONE WHO USES IT OWES ME BIG BUCKS!! lol SHE'S GOING TO HAVE A LONG HOT SUMMER IF THE AUGUST DUE DATE IS TRUE. BY AUGUST SHE'LL BE UP THERE FLOATING AROUND WITH THE GOODYEAR BLIMP! I HOPE SHE AND BRAD STAY TOGETHER FOR MANY YEARS TO COME.

Sarah

right on, maria...and all of these comments saying angelina is a new more grown up woman - since when? no matter how rich you are it is still immature and irresponsible to take on that many kids esp. when you work all the time. as for brad, he used to be sexier. i guess keeping up with babies ages you prematurely. it'll be funny when she cheats on him and it all ends - oh except for all those children

M

Well Brad the CA Supreme Court has ruled that any couple can marry now. So when’s the big day? It’s time to make Angelina your bride! Don’t you think with 6 kids she deserves a commitment from you? Congrats on the TWINS!

Make It Right!!

I know that Brangelina don't care what I think or any of the pasts say on here...they are too busy living their hectic lives. As for Jennifer being "shocked" by those Kenya photos...why? Brad told her he had feelings for Angelina so she'd be really, really STUPID if she thought they wouldn't be together as soon as she left Brad! I think she wasn't "shocked"...I think she was really "embarrassed" and publicly "humiliated". But that is not the fault of Brangelina! They were in a remote part of Africa under tight security with no public PDA evident and completely unaware any photos were being taken. It's not like they were at the IVY MAKING OUT!!!! And David Arquette said she didn't shed any tears just within this past year...so who is to be believed? Jennifer who claims to have known of his feelings for Angelina but was so surprised they got together? Why, did she think Angelina wouldn't have him? Or David, who said also that Jennifer hates being portrayed as weak/frail/ victim as she is not. David Arquette is too stupid to be media manipulative so I'll believe him over Jennifer. Brad's people didn't give her the heads-up on those photos because they truly were caught unaware and that is what humiliated Jennifer and that's what she cried about. Angelina is willing to face Jennifer as she has nothing to hide but Jennifer still can't face Angelina...maybe can't live with her decision? I have had a man leave me for another woman and I have sat down with that "other woman" to hear her side of the story and I did so as I knew I had done nothing but give my all to that man but he chose this woman anyway. I was curious to see why...I still don't get why but atleast I looked her in the eye!! If Jennifer does the same thing, maybe everyone would finally move on....but since she continues to avoid them, it continues to be a story.

Make It Right!!

And we're all selective with our memories. Jennifer fans have posted that Brangelina's kids don't play with "regular" kids when every time they move somewhere new, the reports say that Brangelina have a party with all the nieghborhood kids coming over to play with their kids. But Aniston fans don't read that story, just like I don't read Jennifer Aniston stories in general. I read the "jen Speaks Out" article just to see what she had to say and the David Arquette interview was on Access Hollywood so I saw it there. Otherwise, I wouldn't pay an ounce of attention to her as she holds no interest for me. I do pay attention to all the celebrities doing good works like George Clooney, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bono, The Edge...oh, that's right, all of Brangelina's FRIENDS!!!! Jennifer has Courtney Cox, John Mayer and Oprah helps her out with publicity as much as she can but she can only do so much when JA has so little going on...but even Oprah applauds any white person who adopts a black African child as per an interview she gave to Access Hollywood. So now it seems that the only issue is that they have not getten married. So is Halle Berry a slut with a bastard child as well? And the darling Sri WAS BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK! Her parents married later. I do hope they get married too, but it isn't necessary as Kurt Russell/Goldie Hawn and Susan Sarandon/Tim Robbins have shown.

Make It Right!!

HEY TMZ, why take the worst foto of the bunch and say Dayum when there were way better fotos to choose from!!

jona

ANISTON SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!SHE IS A SLUT!!!! SHE CHANGES MEN, LEFT AND RIGHT!!! SHE IS A LOSER!
ANGELINA ROCKSSSSS...I LOVE YOU ANGELINA!! ANGELINA IS TRUE TO HER SELF!! UNLIKE ANISTON . SHE IS PRETENDING TO THIS SWEET GIRL, WELL SHE CANT FOOL ME...BEHIND THAT UGLY AND PLASTIC SURGERY FACE OF HER IS A SLUT EAGER TO COME OUT AND IT SHOWS!! HER TRUE COLORS COME OUT, SHE DON'T WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN WITH BRAD,WHY STAY WITH WOMAN WHO IS ONLY CONCERN ABOUT HER BODY TO LOOK GOOD. WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THE BEST IN THE WORLD IN ANGELINA ... ANISTON ONLY GOT FAMOUS BECAUSE OF BRAD. IF NOT BECAUSE OF BRAD SHE WILL BE LIKE HER CO-STAR IN " FRIENDS",JOBLESS !!! SHE HAS NOTHING UNDER HER NAME ONLY BRAD...DO I HAVE TO SAY MORE? I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS IT..I LOVE YOU BRANGELINA!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10