Jennifer Aniston's Serious Baggage

5/16/2008 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The bellman at the Ritz got a major workout yesterday thanks to the insane amount of luggage Jennifer Aniston travels with.

When she checked out of the hotel, the help had to roll out four carts of crap -- enough to fill a separate SUV!

TMZhires13yearolds

Why are TMZ's photos always so crappy? Here we have a fuzzy picture of a baggage cart, and you had to superimpose another agency's pic of JA on it, to even relate that the story is about JA. I guess that's what you get when you hand cheap cameras to high school drop-outs and call them photographers.

brazen weep

I thought all that she does these days was lay her ass out in the sun.

Are all of those boxes filled with bikinis?

alex

well, rest asuured that NONE of this luggage contained any beauty supplies, couldn't have...as she's the same ol' plain jane she's always been...dull, un-exciting and INCAPABLE of capturing any mans heart longer than it takes for any real hot girl to walk by her man and snag him away.

ana

Well, at least Aniston doesn't have the type of baggage that Pitt and Jolie have to lug around....tons of kids and two nannies probably per blob.

Jeff

That should be worth at least twenty bucks for the bellman. Bravo, Jennifer, bravo.

simoncowell

wasteful americans

Tom B

not all bikinis #2, 1 bag for them & 10 bags for suntan lotion. the rest are anybodies guess

FlBiker

Was her career in one of them, it hasn't been seen in years.

Erin

She came right from Miami, where she had been since March, so she's been away from home for months and still has to go right to Philly! I'm not surprised that she has this much luggage, it's been a long trip.

dana

That is because she just came back from miami after shooting a movie there for 3 months, of course she is going to have a lot of baggage.

The question is, is she on her way back home to LA, or joining JM at the Foxwoods for his show this weekend..

who cares

I know when I go on vacation I sit by the pool and shop....what makes Jen any different. She just gets to do it on a higher scale. If I was on vaca for as long as her I would have that many bags too. More power to her!

OCD

Maybe she went shopping in Miami and bought lots of stuff. I do when I go to Miami, so having lots of luggage on the return trip is not unusual.

Judy

John mayer better be careful...this woman has alot of baggage!!! lol

Responsibility

How can I get this life?

freedomisnotfree

Jennifer Aniston must be full of baggage. most likely why no one stays with her for very long.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments