Old Guys on the Block

5/16/2008 10:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The New Kids on the Block haven't performed together since 1994 ... maybe it should have stayed that way.

Robyn

Garbage. They suck.

Stacey

Loved it!!! Don't be jealous TMZ. lol

maggs323

Man this brings back memories. Donnie is still hot as hell!!

gigi73

Old Men now, so sad trying to relive something they had years ago. Give it up, their voices changed. They sounded horrible. Boy bands are out. GROW UP.

NKoTB Fan

They still have the right stuff!

Party 'till you die!

Poor guys! That really sucked badly! I see that their electrical equipment is well grounded, too bad their musical talent isn't! Never been a fan, but I wish them no ill will. It just made my ears bleed a bit though!

Bandolero

Funny to think of NKOTB as a geezer group. Gen X is getting OLD!!

Liz

They started off a bit rough and out of tune (a lot of it I think had to do with the mics having issues and the fact that it was POURING) but, as the perfomance went on they got a lot better... I thought it was AWESOME for their first perfomance in over 15 yrs. and Jordan's vocals were the BEST... Can't wait to see them in a bigger and better venue:D.

Patricia

I still love them....I think it's great that they are coming back together and give the fans a good time...TMZ you guys are always so negative.....always have to say something bad about people...it's just so rediculous!!!!!!!!

jane

HOT OLDER MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooohoooooooooooooooo love me some Donnie ;-)

BosonGal

Kick and scream all you want TMZ.. you won't bring the fans down. Their first live performance in 15 YEARS with MIC problems and RAIN -- they sounded AMAZING. You can't fight a good thing. Their concers are selling out in minutes. The Block is Back - and they all still look FINE.

Carry on Blockheads, the media is stuck in 1990.

kdubb

I loved it!!! The rain was intentional..it was a stage prop.. not really raining in NY...LOL

Janelle

I loved it!!! I used to think Danny was a dog, but he's looking great these days! Mmmmm...I'm so sad that they're not touring in NC. I know this state sucks, but come on. I ♥ NKOTB.

Marcy

I really don't care what other people think! I am not 11 anymore and don't base my musical tastes on what makes me cool!! I like who I like and I still like the New Kids On The Block! Not everyone likes what I like and that's okay. I don't like a lot of the new crap that's out there. I don'r like Britney Spears, Panic at the Disco Amy Winehouse (total loser) or any of that Emo stuff...that I conside CRAP...but again that's my opinion, so if you don't like NKOTB that's fine , but just remember that not everyone likes your music either, so you don't have to be ugly about it!

you

Please no more, please?! I loved them when I was 12 but at 30 I know what "off key" means and what real music sounds like. Don't quit your day jobs NKOTB!