Old Guys on the Block

5/16/2008 10:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The New Kids on the Block haven't performed together since 1994 ... maybe it should have stayed that way.

my3cent$

35. Old Men now, so sad trying to relive something they had years ago. Give it up, their voices changed. They sounded horrible. Boy bands are out. GROW UP.

Posted at 10:01AM on May 16th 2008 by gigi73

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That was exactly my first thought when I saw them come on this morning. My second thought was wait a minute, I like The Beach Boys music and they are twice my age.

And honestly, nobody ever sounds that great to me on those outdoor morning show concert series. Considering that, I thought they did relatively well. I don't think I'll buy tix to their concert though. I never was a huge fan of theirs.

NK_Fan

Oh come on.. it's raining, their wet, their mics are wet they still rocked and are still fricken hot.... Sure, they were a little off, but NOONE is perfect... I can't wait until the chi-town concert!!

simoncowell

Makes me feel like a kid again.

Bobbie Jean

Oh, that's why their music career died. Thanks for the reminder.

Valerie

I thought they were great. If they'd lip synched, they would have gotten slammed by you catty idiots. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't with gossip sites (not to be confused with actual news outlets). Hey, maybe you guys can hook up with Perez, go have lunch with James from MTV and then go get a manicure with That guy from the awful truth. The fans are thrilled they're back, and thank you for promoting the reunion.

Cathy

It was uncomfortable to watch. These men are all good looking and talented in their own right, but they are just too old to try to perform like they are all teenagers again. A couple of the guys even seemed uncomfortable performing.

ColeLouisville

I thought they sounded great! Considering how much a male's voice changes from boyhood to manhood. I can't wait to see the New Kids in concert. Too bad I have to drive 6 hours to see them! COME CLOSER TO LOUISVILLE, KY!!!!!

heather

nkotb rules!!!!!!!!!!! of course even 15 years later we still have the jealous men out there that want to bad mouth them! love them they were wonderful can't wait to see them as a grown ass woman!

NKOTB FAN

Loved it!!!! You should post SUMMERTIME was just awsome.

erica

i love the fact thast their coming back. not a fan of them persay but if they come back other boybands may reunite in the future maybe nsync :)

aj

Yeah, they might have hit a few sour notes (at least we know they were performing live), but I don't care they were great! Hey, it was not the best conditions! Rain... slippery stage...definitely not the conditions they hoped for their comeback debut!

VLEnSD1977

I'm soooooooooooo EXCITED they are back together. I use to have pics of them on my walls all over my room.

If they are coming to Southern CA, I'm all over going to their concert and then some. I can picture it now.....all us women in our mid-twenties to early thirties screaming like little school girls. It's going to be AWESOME!!! I can't WAIT!!!!!!!

I think they look way hotter now. Have you seen the video? I caught a glimpse of it and Danny's is on the beach, shirtless and all inked up. Can we say "YUM!!!!!!!!!!!"

I always had a soft spot for Jonathan, he's still in the background silent and taking it all in. Joey is a FOX!!! Donnie is looking HOTT!!!! Jordan is pretty darn spicy himself.

alexis

No way! they were great! I loved it! wooohoo New Kids are BACK!!

Shell

Back off TMZ!!!! They were great!! I loved it! Made me feel old, though. =)

Marcella

Wow I waited the last 13 years for today! I was always hoping they would have a comeback and it was great!!! Loved how they put all the older songs together in the first part. I DVR'd it and I've watched them probably 3 times, my 4 year old is going to know all the songs before long!! Loved it!!