The Ghost of Thriller Past Appears in Las Vegas

5/17/2008 12:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A TMZ photographer spotted the elusive, well-camouflaged moonwalkeris ubercreepyus in the wilds of Las Vegas yesterday!

Michael Jackson was wearing his usual homemade man-burqa and two different shoes as he and his kids left the movie theater inside the Palms Hotel.

At least his kids don't have to wear masks anymore!

Just call me trailer trash....

I really feel sorry for those kids....this guys is just too weird

Mjfan24

Just call me trailer trash....

2. To number1 shut up his kdis are fine and so his michael and to tmz quite stalking people all are the freaks for stalking him n his kids u damn loser n tell that blond headed guy who works for all on tv to brush that damn mop on his head ewwwww he looks like straight bum n tell him to learn to wear decent clothes beside trashy clothes AS MICHAEL JACKSON SONG GOES LEAVE HIM ALONE U FREAKS F ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE ALL JUST JEAOULSE

Posted at 12:34PM on May 17th 2008 by Get Lifetmz

take your head out of your ass so we can understand what you are saying....all i see is blah, blah, blah

crawl back in that hole you slithered out of....oh an learn to spell bozo

my3cent$

Count me among the jealous. I aspire to mutilate my body to the point of having to shroud myself, take my kids out in public like that and embarrass the hell out of them. Not. Poor kids. They've never had a life and they never will until they grow up and break away from their freak of a so-called father. I pity them.

Twinker

One has to admire that he has done everything to keep his kids' lives private. Gotta give it to him because he could have pimped em out for millions to save the farm.

Nahla

Is that one of his nephews at the end? Looks like TJ or Taryll to me.

That Guy

I'd be wearing a mask and be
hiding too IF I were a child
molester like he is. Bad enough
to fondle children but to put
that on top of being a fruitcake
and this guy needs a gun to
his head (both of them) BANG!
You're Dead.....

my3cent$

What I saw, keeping the children in masks, was actually worse than pimping them out. When they didn't look like they were waiting on the hangman, they looked like they were a day late and a dollar short for Mardi Gras. He took them to very public places, like malls and parks like that. To me it was just him showing off...look what I got, but you can't see! They'll live with that the rest of their lives and God only knows what else. JMO

Kelli

Freakville, makes you wonder what happened to him as a child.

Crazygirl

HE IS SO CREEPY!!!!PARENTS KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM THIS PEDOPHILIA!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR LIFE!!!!!!!

Krishna

NOTHING USUAL HERE...JUST A LOVING CELEBRITY MOM TAKING HER KIDS TO THE MOVIES

Cherrie_Blossomm

I feel so sorry for those kids. I hope that they don't grow up to be freaks like their dad. Some people SHOULD NOT have kids, and Michael is one of those people...

I just think back to that South Park episode...funny yet SCARY!!!

Sunflower

Please SHUT UP all you haters. I really am angry here. This man Michael Jackson was vindicated in a court of law that proves he didn't molest any kids. So don't start ranting and raving and throwing out rude and arrogant statements about a man or something you don't know the full truth about. He is NOT a paedophile OR a WEIRDO. Look at yourselves there might be someone out there who thinks YOU'RE somewhat weird. This man has grown up in the spotlight since age 5 - that's over 40 years. You've never been through what he has been through and done what he has done. He worked hard fo everything he's got.
So, before you call rude names or slander think about what you are saying. As I said, do you really know what you are talking about? Go back to kindergarten and wear nappies .....

Krishna

WHAT DOES THE COURT CASE HAVE TO DO WITH MICHAEL JACKSON PAYING MILLIONS TO BECOME A TRANNY?
MICHAEL LOOKS FLAWLESS AS A WOMAN.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

if michael jackson was a pedophile a lot more kids would have stepped forward,no way did he abuse those kids.
people who are not as big as micheal jackson have done a lot worse to hide or exploit their kids.this is just b.s.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments