Tori Plays Dumb For Two

5/26/2008 7:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tori Spelling sure researches her promotional appearances before she gets paid! Our cameras caught a ready-to-pop Mrs. McDermott waddling around Beverly Hills with the Mister and baby Liam Saturday, happily answering a whole bunch of questions - until that whole serving pregnant women soft-serve ice cream that kills fetuses no-no comes up.

Where did we get our information from? It's called Google, Dean. Your kid can teach you how it works.

karenc

In Tori's defense (and i am not really a fan of hers) I have two children ages 7 and 5. I stayed very well informed about what was okay and not okay to do while pregnant and this was the first time I EVER heard that about soft serve ice cream. I ate my fair share of soft serve frozen yogurt when i was pregnant with both kids and they were born perfectly healthy.

JJ

Was her Father Mr. Ed?

Just call me trailer trash....

leave the skank alone....so she stole another womans husband and now has 1 child and another on the way, still a skank

STFU

It is extremely rare to get Listeria from soft serve. Stop spreading false info TMZ.

Kelly

karenc. I agree with you. I also have 2 children, ages 5 and 3 years old. I have never heard this before. I followed every rule when I was pregnant and this wasn't one of them. I never read it in any book and no doctor every mentioned it to me.

lmk1979

Back off of Tori TMZ. Find somebody else to bother!!!

Amy

Yep, count me in! I'm a neurotic mother of two toddlers and read everything I could about baby safety. I knew about cold cuts, soft cheese and certain fish, but NEVER heard that about soft serve ice cream. I'm not Tori Spelling's number one fan or anything, but give the woman a break about this one!

Cyn

Please - I practically LIVED at Dairy Queen with all 3 of my pregnancies. Jeesh. Next thing you know they'll be telling us NOT to eat during pregnancy because EVERYTHING will harm the fetus!

JMJ

WhatNot may have a point. Her face is loooooooooooooooong like a horsey.

rachel

I thought she was dead.

just wondering

I think Tori great, fantastic sense of humour and a good head on her shoulders, to the commenter who mentioned that she stole anothers husband, it takes 2 to tangle honey and if it wasn't her , Dean would have hooked up with another anyways. I love their show and hope Tori does another reality show, laughed alot and now only get repeats!

Kay

Is it just me or does her husband look like an inbred hillbilly?

Cate

Good grief, TMZ. Drop it. Soft serve ice cream is only dangerous if it is not pasteurized and not kept at the proper temperature. You stated in a previous post that it is a "no-no" for pregnant women in Australia. Different country, different food safety laws. Do you really think Baskin Robbins would open themselves up to massive liability by targeting pregnant women with an unsafe food? Stop adding to the hysteria. By the way, why doesn't your "pregnant OBGYN source" want to be identified? I'm sure her patients would like to know that their doctor is a moron so they can find a new medical provider.

Just call me trailer trash....

there is something wrong with her face, always has been.....she had a lot of work done to her face when she was on 90210 but nothing could fix that dog face

Kelli

Ok, leave her alone about the soft serve, that is ridiculous. Why is he in wet scrubs?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments