Dina vs. Denise -- Who Sucked More?

5/27/2008 9:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mother of the Year candidates Dina Lohan and Denise Richards each had new reality shows premiere last night -- and neither was easy to stomach.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DilutedSanity

Anna

It was funny. Dina starts her day looking through trashloids to see who she will get her lawyers to sue. Denise has a potty mouth. Being she is in the show with her daughters and her dad you would think she would watch her mouth.

HA HA

1st Dubya does

DilutedSanity

MY BUM STINKS RIGHT NOW AND MY WEINER HANGS TO THE LEFT.....?

Papa Bear

I think Denise's show was much worse and much more BORING. I actually liked Living Lohan.

Winky Vitalic

denise only wishes she had dina lohan's fabulosity!

wtf

Denise was funny and down to earth, I actually liked her show. Dina sucks, she is a major drama queen.

Anonymous 4.12.08 Expect us

The two media whore's 15 minutes of fame are long over. Kick these two losers to the curb. NO ONE cares what they say or do. They're nothing but trailer trash.

Winky Vitalic

I liked Living Lohan too! I think Dina is funny and gorgeous! I TiVo'd Denise's show, so I'll watch later. But the previews I've seen looked HORRIBLE. Give it up Denise - Souixie is right - you're no Dina!!

anonymous

Only watched bits and pieces,they both were to pathetic to watch,will not vote because they both were trash and will not watch,dina needs a real job and ali needs to go to school,denise was pathetic with all her hired handlers,maybe if she got a real job she could raise her children by herself.She is not in anyway portraying a single parent,pleasssssssssse!!

marie

As much as I did not want to watch Living Lohan I unfortunately did but it will certainly be the last time. I felt like I just wasted 30 mins of my life. As I have said before Dina is in denial. She continually states she does not look at or believe anything in the tabloids but the show opens with her reading every one of them and them jumps on the phone with her attorneys. Then she actually sees somthing with Lindsay in it and says "it can't be so" is she seeing different pictures then the rest of the worls. What blows my mind is that she actually employees someone to look at websites all day, tell me that is not an obsession. OK on to Ali, seems like she rules the household, and in the comming attractions you see her having a full all out mental breakdown but lets push her into the business.

Chris

Seriously Allie Lohan looks like she's 30 years old! And she's only like 14 or something right? Imagine what she'll look like when she's really 30 years old. Then again you can see that in how old Lindsey looks for her age.

kjk

i watched a little bit of both, Dina says she could care less about what the tabloids say, but omg, there they r, all the rag mags on her kitchen table, even with post its on certain pages, geez, and Denise, she's just a cry baby, poor her and her "crazy life" give me a break. (sorry about her mom though) but, I hope the shows both get the ax, please don't watch them and give these two anymore $.

my

DINAH LOHAN LOOKS SO CREEPY..CRACK FACE...BOTH SHOWS ARE STUPID

oh jeez

Dina's kids love her! It totally shows through. They admire her role for taking on her dead beat ex-husband's supposed's "father" role. She's a tough cookie and only wants the best for her kids. Her son Coda will be he complete opposite of his father and actually have respect for woman...you can tell. He is such a sweet kid. Michael Lohan should be ashamed of himself. He should crawl back under the hole he came from. Who goes after a woman who gave birth to his kids by dropping the f bomb and kissing a girl on tv. Does he think THAT is going to bother Dina? I think Dina is jumping up and down. I'm sure Dina feels horrible for the poor girl that gets stuck with her sloppy seconds. But the poor girl probably thinks she is going to have her own show...oh and she will. When she's served with papers in the near future!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments