Party at Heath's Place Too Ghostly

6/4/2008 8:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A chi-chi party that is being thrown one floor above the place Heath Ledger died has just been 86'd.

We're told the building owners weren't informed Calvin Klein was throwing a glitzy, tight-invite soiree tonight in the penthouse, one floor above the unit where Ledger lived and died.

Owners just shut down the shindig. Eva Mendes, who was the party's main attraction, was the only celeb who had arrived before the party was broken up. We're told a fleet of 25 BLS limos arrived to shuttle guests to a different location.

rachel

He's dead get over it
You are going to die someday, yourself, so get over it

TMZhires13yearolds

So, the party was moved because Heath's ghost is haunting the building? Sounds like the owners didn't okay the party, so what was the point of the headline? Weren't you just playing high and mighty with the Star one story earlier?

ME not you

Right, and I can't watch Family Feud in my grandmother's living room because she died upstairs. WTF? Honestly, I don't know why I come to this dumb site anymore - this is so not news, entertainment or otherwise. I need a less boring job.

rachel

If I was at a party with eve mendes, I'd leave.
She's dirty, and probably smelly

rachel

What I really want to know, TMZ,
is

what does Prince von a-hole have to say about this?

I wait with baited breath in anticipation

TMZhires13yearolds

Don't worry Gunther, TMZ will ask their boss, The Prince and every other celebrity they manage to chase down what they think about the party being moved for about a week. And then when the celebs look at them like they're nuts, they'll trumpet that the celebs were too scared of Heath's ghost to answer.

red diablo

HEATH CAN HAUNT ME IN ALL THE RIGHT WAYS....LOL

hehe

I would care more about Heath if he were a heroic US marine.

Twinker

When the party's dead
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS!

He's Boring now

How Goulish, the whole lot of them. I hope once they realized it put a damper on the rest of the party no matter where it moved to. How lame, that those involved had no clue, or maybe they did and did it anyway...just creepy and those jet setter types tend to be quite superstitious.

CoolGirl2008

Are you serious?

What are they supposed to do- burn the building down?

Or maybe TMZ can pay the rent to keep it as a death memorial.

Kat

This is so lame.

Yes, Heath died in the same building. That's sad. Really, it is.

But does that mean nobody is allowed to have a party in that building ever again?

The owners are incredible lamers if that is the case.

Jenny

So, it's like a shrine now, right? Is that what I'm getting here?

Cabot

Vanilla swedish pancakes and mustard hot dog sauce. Teriyaki potato sauce and chili verde sauce.

Taytay

i think Heathy would enjoy a good party if he's still "around"...shoulda turned up the music for him!! Thats like taking a 40oz. to da homies grave!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments