Thanks for the Mammaries

6/5/2008 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maxi Mounds got herself in the Guinness Book -- for writing the longest post-doctoral thesis ever on an algebraic theory. Not really. It's cause she has the biggest boobs. You doubt Ms. Thirty Six Triple M? Look and learn.

r k

i'd do her...but i wouldn't bring her home to meet mom...lol

just curious

Why put this pic back to the top of the page? It's just gross and I feel sorry for the poor woman.

OK!

That’s typical….implants…not ass…living in a trailer…

jb

Why on Earth????? She must like the attention.

Brother Harold, S.J.

THIS WOMAN IS NOT ONLY PAINFULLY UGLY, SHE IS THE WORLD'S FOREMOST SLOB. JUST LOOKING AT HER MADE ME ALMOST BRING UP MY LUNCH. WHAT A PIECE OF UNGODLY TRASH!

Christina

Seriously, what doctor would agree to do this?? Whoever it is, they need to have their medical license taken away!! That's disguisting...

yeah right!

WHALE

unbelievable

I can't believe that this size of implant is even made! Those things can cause horrible back problems and it has to have stretched out her skin beyond imagination. If she decides to have them removed, she'll have to have some of that skin removed too.

SandraR03

I can't even look at the picture for longer than 2 seconds it just so awkward....

SandraR03

At least she'll never drowned

Funkarella

that's enough to give someone serveral black eyes ya think?

Anon

Years ago on the "REAL SEX" shows on HBO, I saw a woman who's breasts were WAAAYYYY bigger than these, and I think they were natural too. I'm really not all that impressed.

Chris Taul

Who the hell would tap that? You'd be suffocated in under a minute.

Jade

What I want to see is the pictures of her in 10 years when her back is messed up, and she's walking hunchbacked with a walker and her huge sagging breasts keep wobbling as she hits them with her knees.

Listen To me

This is not pretty. I am naturally (absolutely NO enhancement) a G cup & it's not all it's cracked up to be. Bras aren't that cute, forget the Demi ones - they don't hold, and I don't do the saggy thing - I have this weird roll of fat because the weight of my boobs push it down, I have dents in my shoulders from y bra straps, need I say more??? Ladies, there's nothing wrong with little boobies. There's nothing wrong with big boobies either but please think about it before you go doing something like THIS to yourself. I couldn't imagine having these hard boobs. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "Over the shoulder Boulder Holder"!