Nicole Richie's

After Birth Party

6/6/2008 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Newly robotic mom Nicole Richie has been aching to become her old self again -- that's what we're thinkin'. Exhibit A: the N.E.R.D. concert this week.

You Are Making Assumptions

Why do you insist on trying to make something out of nothing. She's young and she's having fun. That has NOTHING to do with her old ways. Just because she is a parent now doesn't mean she's not young.

hot snot

she rarely goes out "partying" i think you have her and xtina mixed up.

whatever, good for Nicole

his fav brunette

#1 i agree!!!! she has not been out in FOREVER!!! give her a break!! i mean, all my friends that have had kids in the past year always beg me to take them out for their 1st BIG night out after having a baby!!! you gotta let loose sometime!!!!

nicole u look BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Eve

she's a good mom, you dont see her out partying anymore either! you see more of her hubby going out than her! good for you Nicole :) Britney Spears should take tips......

verano

That is great that Nicole is letting loose in a seemingly healthy way. Her and Christina. They are both young, hot moms! I don't think it's a sin to have a little fun after giving birth. They don't seem to be staying out all night every night. I think in this day and age we have to realize that just because you gave birth, doesn't mean you are dead.

Liz

Is anyone else having problems with the video? I have off and on ALL week!

Well, since I am unable to watch the video...................it looks like she is having a good time! Where is it written that after a woman has a child, they are suppose to have a ball and chain around their ankle??

Tangie

What a doorknob! She has really bad taste in music, whoever these pukes are. Oh, and did I mention that it starts with her boyfriends band?

?

she needs to effin go out more. miss her much. loves my little nicole!

Tangie

Another Hollywood piece of s*** mother. Did you expect anything less?

anthonysdreamgirl**

haha, yeah ok, person "obsessed with me" - N.E.R.D rocks and so does Nicole. psycho stalker...

Tangie

Shake that fake hair, bimbo momma! Yay!

anthonysdreamgirl**

and BTW, stalker - i have MUCH better grammar and i'm way to educated for you to be acting...all my "fans" know how i write, bitch.

Just call me trailer trash....

she's still the same old slob....can't buy class

celebutaunter77

HAHAHAHAHAHA! AFTER-BIRTH PARTY, that's funny right there, don't care who ya are.

peodka