Hulk Mum on Mommy Dearest

6/8/2008 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What better time to ask Hulk Hogan about his soon-to-be ex-wife Linda's 19-year-old hookup than when he's with his girlfriend that looks just like his daughter?

Sources tell us Hulk and his young GF were shopping at this Clearwater, Fla. Wal-Mart to get supplies -- because they're moving in together!

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

flabitch25

omg i lived in clearwater all my life and used to shop at this wal-mart daily! how weird to see a clip of this!

is everybody crazy or is it me

I bet if I showed up at the Pinellas county courthouse with a do-rag on my head, I would be asked to remove it or leave the courtroom?

SLUTTY SIENNA

IT IS SICK AS HELL TO HAVE TO HUMP YOUR YOUNG CHILDREN'S LOOKALIKE FRIENDS (ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE IN YOUR DAMN 50'S, GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!) . THERE ARE B-I-L-L-I-O-N-S OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. ALL YOU BOLLEAS NEED MENTAL HEALTH HELP, IMO. ASAP. SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King of Kings

Straight up, first off. lay off the capitals. Second, the way you type is probably the way you sound, with a bunch of marbles ( or something else ), in your mouth. What a intelligent post, your parents must be proud of you.

Actually Linda's boy looks like a young Stone Cold Steve Austin back in the day when he had hair, and Hogan's chick looks like Greg Valentines daughter. Hogan's woman is hot and Linda's boy toy is a scrub that needs a haircut.

SLUTTY SIENNA

ACTUALLY, LARD-ASS LINDA'S 'BOY' LOOKS LIKE A LUMPY, DUMPY, MUSHED-FACED, FRIED-HAIR, WHITE-TRASH, TRAILER-PARK REJECT ... RATHER LIKE HER. AND IF YOU THINK TERRY'S 'WOMAN' IS HOT -- WELL, THAT JUST SHOWS WHAT WE'RE WORKING WITH HERE.

Big Bear

Nick is now able to sit with little or no discomfort. Bubba please take it easy on Nick for a little while. I know jail is for animals but even SPCA would not allow what is happening to ole Nick. Nick squeal like a pig for us!!!!!!!!!!

SLUTTY SIENNA

Who's 'kidding,' CMR?

Stuee

I THINK THAT THE HULK FAMILY ARE LIKE ANY OTHER AMERICAN FAMILY- I'M SUPRISED HE DIDNT KNOCK THE NOSEY CAMERAMAN OUT, I KNOW I WOULD HAVE. I'M POSITIVE THE CAMERAMAN IS A LOSER WHITETRASH HIMSELF- WHAT A JERK

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31