Kim K: Hold My Box, Please

6/9/2008 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim K. thinks she's bigger than her own ass.

In true fake royal fashion, Kimmy made a FedEx employee carry her box to the car, because she's absolutely positively a royal pain.

Starshines

Her ass is disgusting...you'd think it would have popped by now.

She made that FedEx lady her slave...typical!

Jennifa O Jenny

Kim is so completely spoiled and full of herself. All you have to do is watch the TV show to find out. Anytime people don't agree with her - they "Jealous" and she can't admit when she's wrong. And the way she yells at her mother? OMG No wonder her mom is afraid to talk to her to clarify things re: managing Kim. She's afraid of dealing with Kim's unwarranted temper and diva tendencies. KIM SUCKS!

tossedsalad

after you finish polishing
off her breast and thighs,

there's still a greasy fed-ex box
leftover to put your bone in;

butt then again, she's
not even a real meal.

just a piece of garnish....

JAJ

Worthless, stupid, selfish, dirty, Armenian WHORE.

J

Hmmmmm I dont know which is bigger her ass or her head???? She couldn't carry that small box herself??? thats a shame!!

Susan B

I thought Kim loved blacks. She only dates black men.... oh well, she is such a fat nasty slut....eeeekkkkk!!!

jb

She's nothing but a FAT ASS SKANK!!! Nobody in there right mind would, or even want to, watch her TV show.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

Wasn't sure who this person was, so I just watched her sex tape. I think my computer has an STD now.

Gross!

FlamingoNut

Kim's ego needs to be knocked down a couple of notches, and the FedEx woman should've been the one to knock her down and should've told her to carry her own damn sh!t. Just another example of the 15 minutes of fame going to your head.

jb

Ive heard that her and her sisters checkout TMZ - Kardashian chicks you girls are nothing but Skanky Sluts!
Please go away. Ryan Seacrest must be on dope if he puts your TRASHY asses pn TV.

rjinchi

hey lard-ass, get over yourself.

nicolette

go back to Armenia u dumb gypsy whore

Aqueen34

Are you freaking kidding me??? I think I see her hands free....I would have told her to bend over and then shove that package so far up her ass. Stupid bitch.

Lulu

This is why so many people hate our country. This family is so BEYOND full of themselves, and act like bitchy wannabe billionaires. Anyone who has tried to even get half way thru one of their shows finds out how spoiled rotten all of the sisters are. Especially Kim. They can keep all the money and the fame they so DESPARTELY CRAVE, if this is how it makes you act. Maybe if everyone would boo or throw something at them everytime they saw them, or better yet ignore them, maybe they would GO AWAY!

Cheryl

Kim is such a BIG FAT ASS and she really needs to get over herself! Who cares if you have a fat ass, you’re not the only female that has ass, and you’re cute but not that cute because your attitude stinks just like your ass looks like it stinks! Kim is really a nobody, if it wasn’t for her big ugly ass then what would we talk about her for? Thanks Kim for being an ASS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments