Charlie and Denise Battle Over Needles

6/10/2008 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our spies tell us Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen are at loggerheads over whether to vaccinate their kids.
Charlie and Denise
Charlie is convinced vaccinations are poison. We're told they are now at a stalemate and may end up in court. Pretty ironic and Hollywood, that a judge may have to decide whether to make the kids cry.

Apparently, the doctor for the kids has been siding with Denise. We got hold of a threatening letter Charlie's lawyer sent to the pediatrician last month, advising him Sheen did not consent to any treatment and promising legal retribution if he doesn't listen.

jake

do all of you people know you are talking about 2 little girls? shame on you. call the mom anything all you want but to call 2 little girls skanks, or tramps. or even to say they will be? i hope you have no children

He's just another Idiot

In many interviews Denise says she's a single mother and Has to work. I'm sure that Charlie gives her lots of money and she could stay at home and be a mother. But, nooooo, she wants to be a "celebrity". I think she is mentally ill and is SO in love with herself she can't care for anyone else - including her childen.

KK

Charlie is right AGAIN!
Denise is a crazy and vindictive witch.

I feel sorry for him....
he reproduced with a psycho!!!!

She will forever USE the kids against him.

I had to laugh when I read that the doctor was siding with Denise.
YEAH, duh...The doctor gets paid and free tickets and trips from
the pharm. companies. Of course the doc is wanting the shots to go forward.
Anyone that does not see that Charlie is right you are stupid and uneducated.
You are sheep!!! BAH...BAH!!!!!!!!

Hayley

There is ZERO proof that vaccines cause autisim. All of you who believe this are NUTBAGS! You are psychotic! Especially you DAWN. There is not ONE single study that can conclusively link vaccines to autism. This country is pathetic. Every kid who misbehaves has to be diagnosed with something. Everyone needs to chill out. Autism isn't on the rise it's just more easily diagnosed. If you stop vaccinating your kids then diseases like measles will come back in full force. Stop being ignorant people! I have a feeling all this morons against vaccines have nothing more than high school educations. It's sad really.

Spell Check.

Charlie might want to consider a few innoculations of his own.

PeteK

I Simply cannot believe all of the junk science here! Just look at all of the anecdotal stuff that means absolutely nothing. Yes Autisim is sad and yes parents want to know why or to blame but the shots are NOT the cause. Please folks lets evolve to the smartest country on the planet and quit listening to whacko quack junk. Autisim was around before the shots and continues after these alledged poisons have been removed from shots. We don't know what causes Autisim and we don't know what the hell causes a hell of a lot of other illnesses either. I am glad kids are flat kicked out of school if they don't get them.

He's just another Idiot

The only thing I remember about Denise, before she married Charlie, was that "she was the worse Bond Girl, ever"! I bet Denise was a dipsey slut in High School. I'm surprised that other dipstick, Kevin Federgoon, hasn't hit on Denise to get at Charlie's money. Maybe he has. Charlie always liked Whores and he got a big one when he married Denise.

itrustbirth

I hope Charlie gets his way. Vaccines can be very dangerous.

Signed,
Mother of a vaccine injured child.

Endeanner

They are both idiots.. you are suppose to love your kids more than you hate each other.. Those poor beautiful little girls.

Kerstin

IT was my understanding that he didn't want them to have the vaccinations because they had ALREADY had them. That Denise wanted to get them again so they could be on the show and make it look like she was a good mom....

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"141. Hey "some peope shouldn't breed "poster. Will you share with us what disease or illness your 2 children (ages 17 and 24 ) have? You should get together with Jennifer...Her children are the same ages as yours..and they are really really sick....-just like yours."

Are you confused or just stupid? I was quoting another poster, not describing my own kids.

My children are happy, healthy, engaged with life and socially competent. They have had all their childhood vaccinations. None of them are autistic. None of them are stupid. None have ADD or ADHD or DDD or MDHD or BBDD any of those other ridiculously overly diagnosed syndromes that have replaced actual parenting in this country.

vaccineinjuredkids

Read the VAERS site -- Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. Find out what VSD means -- and ask why the CDC "lost" that data. Read the book "Evidence of Harm" by David Kirby. Look at websites like Put Children First dot org and Generation Rescue dot org . Talk with the staff for United States Congressmen like Rep. Dave Weldon, MD or Rep. Dan Burton. Read Robert F. Kenne Jr.'s report "Deadly Immunity." Look at the FDA website listing Thimerosal (half ethylmercury, and a mutagen) in vaccines for you and your children. Go to PubMed and find studies showing ethylmercury damages cells at less than 2 parts per billion. That's just for starters....

anti vax

Anyone that says vaccines are safe and effective, please ask yourself these following questions and do YOUR HOMEWORK. Don't just repeat what your stupid ignorant doctor has told you!

What about the two former directors of NIH and their claims regarding vaccines? Please research this. Also ask yourself why the director of the CDC (before Julie Gerberding) RESIGNED during the Autism/Thimerosal Congressional Hearings. None of this is questionable?? Furthermore, please answer my questions below.

I belong to three community forums where there are literally thousands of families who are either parents of vaccine injured children or are victims themselves. After reading the majority of comments, it has become very apparent that many of you know nothing about vaccines and disease, but just the fears that you remember as a child. Where is YOUR PROOF that vaccines have eradicated disease and where is YOUR PROOF that vaccines are safe? Every time that I ask a doctor or nurse for proof I find that they know nothing about vaccines and they are simply basing their decision on "blind faith" in the system. Please just explain "a few" facts that I have outlined below. I also urge you to DO YOUR HOMEWORK on the subject before putting more children and adults in danger.

The CDC tells us that 36,000 people die each year from the flu (in order to try to mandate yet another vaccine and of course sell more too). Yet, their MOST RECENT statistics showed that they only reported 1,806 deaths in 2005 (the majority in the elderly). In previous years, it was even less. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT?

The CDC tells us that 20,000 babies contract congenital rubella each year. Yet, ONE YEAR BEFORE the vaccine came on the market, they only reported 14 cases in 1968 of Congenital Rubella Syndrome. There were even less in previous years. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT?? Why is this the case with every vaccine/disease that I have researched? Lies, lies, lies??

How about the SV40 Virus? Can you explain why just 6 mo. ago the CDC mentioned nothing of U.S. Citizens receiving this contaminated polio vaccine? Very recently, they changed their story and stated that millions received it. Despite the fact that the virus causes cancer in lab animals, there is no proof yet that it does in humans. I just spoke with a mother whose young child just tested positive for it. How some 50 years later? Why, the cancer causing virus is being transferred genetically of course! So, whether you vaccinate or not, your own future generations will be affected thanks to these lunatics.

Why do doctors not practice informed consent with vaccines? Why do they only tell you about "fussiness" or inflammation at the injection site? Do doctors know that the brain has a separate immune system? Do they know what happens to it during and after vaccination?

Why do the majority of doctors not report reactions to VAERS? Why do doctors not read the vaccine literature for each and every vaccine? They don't because two different hospitals almost killed me and my baby last year due to their "lack of knowledge" involving vaccines. I now have hearing damage, my child has vision damage and I won't go into the rest of my living hell either (it is attached). IT IS ALL VACCINE RELATED!! Why do doctors not inform you of the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program? Why does .75 cents from the sale of every vaccine go into this fund? How much has been paid out to date? What have they paid out for? I would love to see every healthcare worker jailed for not practicing informed consent. Doesn't it go against their Code of Ethics?

Why are we told that formaldehyde is toxic in the air, but it is safe to inject it? Remember the FEMA trailers? My infant received AT LEAST 300 MICROGRAMS OF IT WITH THREE VACCINES! Is that why he suffered from high-pitched screaming, developmental delays, congestion, regression in milestones, etc. According to Easter Seals, it is not normal for a child to regress in achievements. Yet, his pediatrician didn't see a problem? Why isn't everyone working together on the vaccine issue? Why is the media not reporting the truth? I am just a stay at home mom - but even I can pull CDC statistics!!

Why is there still mercury in the "mercury free vaccines"? Why are we lied to? Yes, it is still there because there is NO WAY to remove it 100% because it binds with other agents in the manufacturing process! How many trace shots will trigger Autism? An independent lab (Hapi) tested 4 mercury free vials and THEY ALL HAD MERCURY! Why are we now getting many prescription drugs from China (uninspected too). Oh, I forgot our government poisoned China's children with mercury laced vaccines. Prior to 1999, Autism was unheard of there, they began buying U.S. vaccines, and by 2005 they reported 1.8 million cases! Wasn't it in 2006 that they poisoned our pets, children and food?? Hmmm....

Why hasn't there been a study on the va

Hayley

Anyone who does not vaccinate their children is ignorant and uneducated. I feel very sorry for you. Ignorance must be hell. I am so thankful I went to college and know better. You people are slow and not very smart. Do your homework! Books written by fanatics do not count! Listening to Jenny McCarthy is a joke. Read an actual medical journal people!!!

Star

Hayley your a little B&^CH Jenny is PERSONALLY going thru it so unless you are in her position you have no say in what is right or wrong.. You are so hateful its disgusting