Charlie and Denise Battle Over Needles

6/10/2008 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our spies tell us Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen are at loggerheads over whether to vaccinate their kids.
Charlie and Denise
Charlie is convinced vaccinations are poison. We're told they are now at a stalemate and may end up in court. Pretty ironic and Hollywood, that a judge may have to decide whether to make the kids cry.

Apparently, the doctor for the kids has been siding with Denise. We got hold of a threatening letter Charlie's lawyer sent to the pediatrician last month, advising him Sheen did not consent to any treatment and promising legal retribution if he doesn't listen.

Hayley

EVC - You are the dumbest person I have ever had the displeasure of posting with. You seriously are missing my point with the plague comment. You are too stupid for me to continue explaining it to you. If you were a doctor you would not have time to post on here. Get a life! You are obviously a fanatic and mentally disturbed.

gbop

Actually, Molly, I was one of the ones who pointed out that autism is only one danger, not the only danger. Again, the public is being lead to believe that the vaccines actually work. Look up the numbers, they don't match that line of lies. The only "proof" that there is no link between autism and vaccines is provided by the companies that make the vaccines so that isn't proof at all, just money in their pockets. Many independent studies have proven that children who are not vaccinated have a much LOWER incidence of autism and are in general healthier: less ear infections, colds URI's, etc. And yes, many things in our lives cause cancer, so why not avoid as many as you can and improve your overall immune system so you can stay healthy? Again, if you want to put those toxins into your body, feel free, but leave those of us who strive for real health alone. What's it to you if we don't vaccinate?

EVC

"EVC - You are the dumbest person I have ever had the displeasure of posting with. "

Yes, I understand that when one feels ill equipped to discuss an issue using facts and sounds arguments, one often resorts to insulting one's interlocutor. Fair enough. And also rather amusing.

"If you were a doctor you would not have time to post on here."

I hold an academic position any my university is out of session for the summer giving me some free time to enjoy.

"You are obviously a fanatic and mentally disturbed."

Aw, is that the best you can do? OK, you win then ;-)

gbop

And since you don't know me, Molly, don't judge: I don't have an SUV, recycle everything in my home, don't use any chemicals (since you are okay with putting them in your body, I'm sure you don't mind poisoning Mother Earth with) and support efforts to save our planet. Supporting Big Pharm is not Green so check yourself. Further, trying to act like the vaccine Nazi rather than letting people make their own decisions is decidedly un-American

EVC

"himerosal (mercury) has not been present in the MMR vaccine for a very long time now."

Oh goodness. Your lack of knowledge about vaccines is sorely showing now. There was actually never thimerosol in the MMR. The MMR is a live vax, thimerosol would kill it. That is really a basic vax fact. Funny that you should have missed it during your "research."

Hayley

EVC I am more than equipped to discuss the issue, I just don't find you very intelligent as you are missing my point almost every time. Talking about this with you is like talking to a wall and it's not very stimulating. Also, most people who have the credentials you say you do, don't go posting it all over the internet and getting defensive. Have a nice day.

Hayley

Gina it does matter to me that loons like you don't vaccinate your children! Those of us who understand the benefits have to send our children to school with your unvaccinated kids! WOW. You seriously have no clue. My kid was vaccinated and never gets sick. Go figure. You are probably one of those freaks who doesn't vaccinate but loads your kids up with antibiotics.

Hayley

EVC - You're a loser. If you're so confident in your opinions why do you feel the need to keep arguing with me? On that note, I am out of here.

EVC

" Also, most people who have the credentials you say you do, don't go posting it all over the internet and getting defensive. '

Not feeling defensive at all. At first I was surprised by the lack of understanding being displayed. Now I am more amused than anything else ;-)

EVC

"If you're so confident in your opinions why do you feel the need to keep arguing with me?"

Well, the point about thimerosol was a fact, not an opinion ;-)

EVC

" Gina it does matter to me that loons like you don't vaccinate your children! Those of us who understand the benefits have to send our children to school with your unvaccinated kids! "

If you are so confident in the effectiveness of vaccines, then why should you worry? Your kids are "protected", no? If so, then it shouldn't matter, should it?

gbop

Again, Molly, you have no clue about me so don't say ridiculous things like, "you are probably one of those people who..." I love when people say my unvaccinated kids put their vaccinated kids at risk: if your vaccines work, how is that possible? Wouldn't it only be mine who are at risk? Funny, everyone says that same line, leading me to believe that none of you really believe in the vaccines in the first place. And while we're at it, Molly what are your "credentials?" And why does your insecurity at what you're saying cause you to attack other poster's intelligence? Seems that most of us are only saying, educate yourself with something other than a Big Pharm funded study. Thimerasol is only one of MANY chemicals in the vaccines, so again, maybe you should try to read a little bit more on the subject. Maybe instead of all this vaccine debate we should start teaching people how to build their immune systems and eat healthier...oh, but then Big Pharm would be out of business, so I guess that wouldn't fly.

Steph

EVC

" don't say ridiculous things like, "you are probably one of those people who..." "

Yes, Gina, and this raises a good point. Asking questions is a much better road to understanding than making assumptions. That goes as much for having conversations as it does for the vaccine issue itself. If people would ASK QUESTIONS about vaccines, then they might become motivated to seek out sounder answers. The problem is, so many simply assume based on limited (and often biased) information without ever thinknig critically or seeking greater knowledge. Just as people are so quick to assume things about strangers without first seeking answers....

Ah, Molly, and you thought I didn't understand what analogy was. How's that for one? ;-)

EVC

"No self respecting doctor would be on TMZ cutting and pasting comments to sit and argue with each and every point someone makes against your point of view. You've got to be kidding me and obviously are in desperate need of attention. You seem more like a 14 year old than a doctor to me, but whatever."

Ah, OK, another person who can not make an intelligent argument resorts to insults and personal attacks. And actually dcotors BECOME doctors by learning to engage in discussion and debate, by learning to read information and to think critically about it and, when that information is in contradiction with what one believes to be true, to refute it with fact rather than trading in cheap shots. But, hey, as you so eloquently put it "whatever."