Bob Barker: I Won't Be McMahon-handled

6/13/2008 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bob Barker, 84, thinks fellow retiree Ed McMahon's financial state is "sad" -- but not sad enough to stop him from cracking a joke about it.

shes nuts

I think he is hilarious!!!

TJ

Gotta love Bob! The hippest senior-citizen on Earth!

King Beef

The price is wrong bitch!!

Toria

Wow, he sure looks different from the way he did when he was on the air! I guess he's no longer wearing makeup. He looks OLD! I stopped watching The Price Is Right as soon as Drew Carey took over. I sneaked a peak and couldn't stomach more than 2 minutes of the show. Drew is a great comediene but the wrong choice for show host. He's awful! He's lacks the class, sophistication and style of Bob Barker. Personally, I'm just waiting for the show to be cancelled or Drew to be replaced with a better host.

LOUISVILLE LADY

iI ALSO STOPPED WATCHING PRICE IS RIGHT WHEN BOB BARKER LEFT. PLEASE FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE OVER THE SHOW !!!!!

VS

For him to laugh at Ed troubles is poor taste! I once meet Ed in a shopping mall. He was looking for auditions for Star
Search, he was kind. He did not shoo me away or anything. I prey he can save his house. Remember, there are millions out there in his shoes. Now laugh at that old ugly Barker!

Leela

Does Ed McMahon not have any friends in Hollywood who could get together and help him?

Jeff

Once again a totally misleading story from TMZ in order to drive traffic. Did I miss the joke he cracked about Ed McMahon? Bob was asked by this idiot doing the interview who sounds like a stoner, "Have you saved your money, so you're not like Ed McMahon and have to worry about that," to which Bob replied, "Well my house is paid for" and he laughs. He's not making a joke at McMahon's expense.

exbff

um. doesn't he have some young thing to go grope?

DB

Bob Barker is just great. Who cares if he gets a laugh out of Ed being broke...He makes a valid point. Think about ow long Ed McMahon has been in show business and you don't own your home? Live within your means. No one cares about your mansions and material belongings. I think this is a lesson for all of us really,....who knows he might get lucky and have the prize patrol show up at his door :P

Me

This couldn't just be about how he was at a function for the spaying and neutering of animals..you just had to make it so poor old Bob was making fun of Ed. There is such a thing as good news you know!

Gene

Drew Carey is the worst host ever on the price is right. I do miss Bob Barker hes a cool old man

aarib

regarding db's comment, what's the prize patrol?

Drew Carey

He looks old without all the make-up. Nice to see Bob!