So Who's Looking After the Kids?

6/13/2008 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears just landed in Sin City -- and guess who's there too? Kevin Federline, who's getting that "Dad of the Year" award, is there tonight.
K-Fed/Britney Spears
Federleezy is set to host a party tonight at Prive nightclub in Planet Hollywood for all the unwed dads of the world and Britney just got to town to celebrate her own daddy-o Jamie's birthday.

Maybe she'll just happen to find her way to Prive. Not.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Do Kevin's eyes look a little "funny" in that picture?

Me, myself and I

Gee, "connected" you seem very unconnected to me. You agreed with something that I didn't even post - but Skaakney did. Are you drunk or high on drugs? T-r-y t-o r-e-a-d m-o-r-e s-l-o-w-l--y. Please, tell me how you know that Kevin didn't make bouquets out of tissues for Britney on Mother's day? Maybe he did. Maybe he did with his other two kids, too.

Really, i couldn't care less what you think. Britney should really be in a mental institution - where she might be able to get the help she needs. Britney has NEVER DEMONSTRATED any motherly skills, concerns, or motherly abilities what-so-ever.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Diane T in Tx I agree with you except for one thing. How do you cure narcissism? Britney has proven to not only have some serious drug and alcohol problems. There's obviously other, even more serious problems that are sealed in the courts because britney doesn't want the world to know. Child abuse??? perhaps.
But her narcissism is of an extreme nature. She's almost a phenomenon. Every single day she is out treating people like crap and posing for anyone with a camera. I just don't think anyone, even an institution can help someone who thinks so highly of themselves, She is incredably smug and arrogant and in her eyes, way above the rest of us. What can be done?

wtf

Despite everything that's happened these 2 should get back together. I can't picture them being with anyone else.

Me, myself and I

desi.

My belief is that she told everyone that she would kill herself and Jayden, that night in January, to try to control her life. She sat in the bathtub with Jayden to contain any bloody mess that might occur. Jayden's life was saved that night, and the poor little guy will probably remember this traumatic event in his life. I hope that Britney NEVER has any custody of them until they can protect their selves from her. My belief is that mentally ill people should not have children.

it takes a molester

I again agree 100% with your comments above DIANE T in TX . You too desi.

it takes a molester

Britney's face looks rough and her necks looks wrinkly.

Pussyboy

K-Fed // Father of the Year.

Dina Lohan // Mother of the Year.

(?)

And we can't legalize GAY MARRIAGE ?

HELLO ????

What goes around will come around, Harvey

desi.

Posted at 1:57AM on Jun 14th 2008 by DIANE T in TX

Do you have any evidence for your belief in this scenario? Or is this an elaborate fantasy that you concocted in your imagination?

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Um, last time I checked, Father's Day is for the family to honor the father, not the other way around. The kids are still too young to understand that concept, so what difference does it make to them if K-Fed goes to Vegas on Father's Day or any other day?

We the voyeurs care how this Vegas event looks, but that only has to do with our image of K-Fed, and it has no bearing on his family. Why should K-Fed cater to what _we_ think of him?

Although I believe that he's a better parent than Britney would be, I agree that "Father of the Year" is going way too far.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

To: #46, Posted at 12:44AM on Jun 14th 2008 by DIANE T in TX:

My apologies ... it is just that you and Skaakney sound so much alike (and a bit like FIBiker) ....multiple personality disorder perhaps?

In any event ... we all seem to be forgetting that Britney was happy to be married and happy to have two beautiful baby boys, until her ex decided that partying in Vegas was much more important to him than being home with his family (or even his other family). By him whooping it up in Vegas rather than being home with his newborn child and family, the writing was on the wall (written in permanent marker). That was the beginning of her downfall (YES, it was). And we are all forgetting that Lufti stepped in and took advantage of the situation ... he admitted to drugging her and trying to control her ... hence her continued loss of contact with reality. BUT, she's coming back. She loves her boys. She is, at this point, showing (with the help of many) that she is moving in the right direction. She has a long way to go and it is unfortunate, but she has truly made great strides since the bathroom incident and is working hard at it.

What is KF working at? We constantly see the nanny and the bodyguardy taking the kids everywhere - we occassionaly see him outside for a smoke ~ or at the golf course ~ or in Vegas.

This whole situation has been beaten to death. It is time to move forward. Britney, continue to get your health back and keep getting stronger. KF, father of the year, act like one and be WITH the kids, not just in the same vicinity.

I truly feel sorry for all of you who say that the boys are too young to remember Father's Day so who cares if KF is in Vegas. Father's Day is not only for the kids. True fathers celebrate the day b/c they cherish their children. Hopefully KF will be home with them on Sunday (and not too hungover or drugged out to enjoy the day with them).

IMO, the bodyguard and Britney's father should have been given co-fathers of the year awards.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

To #53, Posted at 4:39AM on Jun 14th 2008 by I think you really believe your own BS.

Ditto.

it takes a molester

Britney's face is not a beauty: She's actually quite homely I have to say.

barbara

Why would some idiot who has three children with two different (bad) mothers get any kind of an award? Isn't this guy out almost every night instead of being home with his toddlers? Looks like another case of celebrities (z-list in his case) being held to a different standard than the plebes. I guess that's what happens when trailer trash reproduces.

it takes a molester