Bud Bundy: I'll Sign Anything ... But That!

6/14/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David FaustinoDavid Faustino has no problem selling autographed pictures of himself on eBay -- just don't ask him to sign a copy of his own police report.

A big "Married with Children" fan contacted Faustino and asked him if he would sign the actual report from when Faustino was popped for pot possession last year.

Faustino emailed the guy back saying, "If you are a true fan, you're telling me that this is the item you want signed? Not a photo or script? But, rather a negative newspaper article? OK, I will sign it for a fee of $500 and give the proceeds to my charity OXFAM."

Needless to say, the guy passed.

Faustino's rep didn't return a call for comment.

Lara

Great way to handle that GRANDMASTER B! Loved you on MWC.

Ani

I liked the way he handled it. He showed class and got his point across at the same time.

ChuckyDee

At least he says he was going to give the money to charity.

OMG

you should sell your own pics your self ,, damn why let more people make money off of you ,,
hell they probley made more on you from your shows then you did ,, with humm like managers and all ,,sucks

Woody McBreairty

SELLING HIS AUTOGRAPH ON EBAY SHOWS ANYTHING BUT CLASS. IT'S EMBARASSING (AND HEARTBREAKING) TO SEE THE LEVEL SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO SINK TO....BUT I GUESS THAT'S SHOW BIZ!

Modawg

I totally want to buy his picture. Faustino was a very influential figure. Showed me that you could be a dork and transform yourself into a charming ladies man. Maybe that had more to do with the writers of MWC, but at the very least Faustino did a good job of acting it out.

Larcred

I came here to write that I thought David handled that with a great deal of class only to find most everyone else thinks the same. I liked Bud so well on the show I have always wondered what he was really like in person. This one incident gives a lot of insight into that personality.

yeahright

"big "Married with Children" fan' = Probably just some TMZ employee trying to antagonize him to get a story. How lame.

nicetrytmz

exactly yeahright, weaksauce tmz

billTO

That just prove that TMZ hires people to post as fans and then try to humiliate these celebs with stupid requests. If they have any knowledge they would not ask such stupid question! MORONS!

barry

If he would of been on coke or smack, he would of pocketed the money.LEGALIZE POT NOW !

C..

LOL! David, you are awesome! A classy, practical answer to a rather irregular request from a "fan". GOOD for you! :-) I'll repeat what a previous poster said- it's an insight into the kind of person you are. Off to check out the charity you support. Love you!

Cyndi

blackandwhitegirl

Yes, that was very nice how David handled that. It's rude for a person to ask a person to sign a copy of a police report.
I have had personal contact with David and he is a nice person. He's nice and down to earth. He's way nicer than some of these stuck up and mean-spirited celebrities.

jonalisa

I totally agree! OXFAM is a worthy charity that does excellent work all the world over. Good for him for endorsing their name for free. He looks cute in the photo you provided. And what's so wrong with getting caught with pot? About 75 percent of the population admits to smoking it!

Otis