Wineheezy Faints, No One Surprised

6/16/2008 3:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No, this is not Groundhog Day. Amy Winehouse has been transported to the hospital -- again -- after fainting.

Winehouse's rep says the rehabtabulous singer was taken "as a precaution" after passing out at her house in London.

She'll be kept overnight for observation. Wonder who at the hospital gets that lovely job.

There is no such thing as reality tv

This woman needs serious help. Her life is in danger, and she needs a serious intervention.

Cabo

TMZ; your pathetic trashing of Amy is so pathetic, so old, so tired. You people are just cold-blooded and cruel. You suck and karma's a bitch!

Marsha

She is just awful looking. Die already so I can win my bet money!

mary

Looks like a crackhead? She is a damn crackhead. I predict she will be dead within a year. Soo sad and such a waste.

tracey

I hate to say this but why doesn't she just die already?

Mia

It is only a matter of time until she does herself in.

Sharona

Get better, Amy! We love you!

Mr. Know It All

This sad excuse for a human obviously hates herself...........very abusive patterns here.

Hal

We all make choices knowing there are consequences -- even this idiot! Tracey, I'm with you--hope she's outta her misery very soon! What a wasted life!

Dreamer

Dehydration?

TheyMustBeKids

Wow, some of you are wishing her to die. I guess the internet makes it easy for all the cold hearted people to show their true colors. Yes, she is an addict and very self destructive but she is also a person who has family and friends and fans who love her. How would you feel if people went around saying Gee, I hope your mother/sister/daughter just hurrys up and kills themselves soon??????? Wow, you all need to take a look at where your hearts are.....cuz but for the grace of God there goes I (or you or your mother, sister, brother, best friend.....)

Who's an idiot?

Jennifer Aniston is pregnant with John Mayer's baby!! Yeah!!!

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Please die........PLEASE!!!!!

Jemima

'Fainting'? How about passing out . One of these days she won't make it. So sad.

CHERYL ZORNES

OMG WHY IS IT SO FREAKIN OVIOUS TO EVERYONE BUT THOSE INVOLED WITH HER THAT SHE NEEDS TO BE IN REHAB!!!!! I SAY TO THE PEOPLE AROUND HER DO SOMETHING FAST OR SHE WILL BE DEAD BY THE END OF THE YEAR!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments