Britney Can Tuck the Kids in at Night!

6/24/2008 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the Commish has awarded Britney overnight visitation with her boo boos. Break out the Star Wars pjs!

Sources tell us Brit Brit, who has been slowly gaining visitation back inch by inch, has made such progress the Commish agreed in court today she's ready to have sons Jayden James and Sean Preston with her overnight.

We hear Britney's parenting coach Lisa Hacker was at the hearing today, and answered several questions from the Commish. Britney, who was all business in the courtroom, smiled as she left the courthouse.

They'll be back in court again July 15th.

BabyGirl

Good for you, Britney! I am sooooo happy for you!

Brattus Rattus

Good for her. She must have made huge strides to get those kids back. Hope she keeps getting better.

John

Gillian Sheldon FIRST!

Berta

Sorry Sheldon/John. Berta doesn't care about BS. Now really, do you?

Party 'till you die!

Yippe. The kids must surely be looking forward to playing Cops 'n Hostages again! So now someone has to watch them all for every second so she doesn't do something stupid as is usually the case with her!

Liz

I am a sucker for "happy endings"....................good for her!

BzDentist

I was just thinking, how about she my get custody of the kids. Who was to say she just my kill both of her children. I mean she is not stable, she might just snap again.

Party 'till you die!

Ian Halperin is an award-winning investigative reporter and he just penned a tell-all book about Britney Spears. Ian, who has also written biographies on Curt Cobain, Celine Dion and James Taylor, reveals in the new book that he knows about two of Britney’s attempted suicides since meeting the singer in 2006. Ian went undercover as a paparazzi for two years (2006-present) and got to interact with the singer. He told LIfe & Style Magazine that he had a chance to party with the pop star and witnessed her drug use firsthand. He told the magazine: “I saw a lot. I partied with her and was able to really monitor what type of stuff she was using. It’s very concerning.” Ian is reportedly shopping the completed book, tentatively titled Stalking Britney: Under Siege with Britney Spears, with publishers next week. I have a feeling he won’t have a hard time getting a publisher to put this book out. Yet another person who’ll be making money off of Britney.

Party 'till you die!

Halperin includes reports of Britney’s suicide attempts in his book, as well as disturbing new allegations of drug use. “I saw a lot,” he tells Life & Style. “I partied with her and was able to really monitor what type of stuff she was using. It’s very concerning.”

While Britney’s led a quieter, healthier life since her second hospitalization — when she was reportedly diagnosed with bipolar disorder — the author stillBut in an upcoming book, author Ian Halperin — an award-winning investigative journalist who has written biographies on Kurt Cobain, James Taylor and Céline Dion — makes a shocking new allegation about Britney: She tried to kill herself on two separate occasions.

While Britney’s led a quieter, healthier life since her second hospitalization — when she was reportedly diagnosed with bipolar disorder — the author still believes her life is at risk. “I think she’s in danger of a catastrophic relapse,” he says. “Britney herself warned me that with her, it’s always two steps forward, one step back.”

A Spears family insider agrees that while Britney is much calmer than before, she’s hardly cured. “She’s on major medications,” the insider explains. “And she’s being micro­managed and controlled to the extreme by her parents, the courts and a huge team of doctors and handlers.” believes her life is at risk. “I think she’s in danger of a catastrophic relapse,” he says. “Britney herself warned me that with her, it’s always two steps forward, one step back.”

Party 'till you die!

loving the cooter

Glad to see Brit getting back to being a productive member of society. I had my doubts of her parents being conservators, but she seems to be getting better. Guess it was better then the alternative.

ThirstyThursday

Tangie

There is a special place in hell for this moronic judge and Miss Britney, crotch-flashing, head shaving psychopath.

john wayne gacy

the boys are up old enough now to

pick out her outfits for breastfeeding.

i

12. This will make a great murder-suicide story. Britney will dress up the young 'ens, kill them and then off herself.

Posted at 3:34PM on Jun 24th 2008 by HairyYambag

dont think she wud ever hurt her own kids no chance and if she was going kill her self she done it by now

good for her back on track

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments