Madge -- I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right ...

6/27/2008 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Madonna's been MIA in NYC since rumors of a divorce from Guy Ritchie started turning serious -- but when we spotted her today, she was rocking that fresh from the shower, wetness-protection-program look.
Madonna

Neel

first?

mickey lou

This isn't her first break up & I am sure it won't be her last. She has commitment issues! I think she is capable of only loving herself!

LIFE IS LIFE

Half of America thought it was hot when it happened. The other half of the population was disgusted and turned off by it. I think now we can undeniably say that the kiss between Madonna and Britney Spears during the MTV Video Music Awards four years ago cursed Britney and changed her life and career path forever.

HasBeens

I'll bet Guy is breathing a big sigh of relief! Finally he got enough balls to leave her. Good for him!

JoJO

she needs to just dissappear, like her husband is from her life!!! HA!!!!!!!!

sassy

i think shes to high maintenance for him . and shes never shown with her son either .

life goes on............

Whatever

What Madonna, NOW you are back in the US because you are having marital issues. Please, you need to go back to Britian where you belong. You had your chance here. Now go..

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Bet she looses that stupid accent now!

GOD

After reading these comments I see so many with a major lack of intelligence and respect. Do any of you really know Madonna? Or do you just know Madonna through TMZ and other tabloids? THINK ABOUT IT.

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

Divorce is tough for everyone who's involved, I hope she can find some peace and come back stronger than ever. Your a wonderful women Madona and have done so much with your life. Stay strong and think this all the way through, I heard there was no prenup it may be cheaper to keep him.

Tangie

I love Madonna! She is an icon!

annoyed

"Madge" ?

ROFL

martinistopswithus

guy is getting out just in time. i feel sorry for rocco. what fake accent will madge attempt know? ahhahhhahahah

carol

Ritchie is getting rid of the OLD broad! over 40 Madonna(good-bye)...................on to younger women for GUY.

Make It Right!!

Enough with the MADGE bit...it may be what she wants to be called due to her new religious beliefs but they aren't mine and they aren't most people's here on TMZ...please, she is MADONNA, the celebrity icon. And I am glad Guy is getting out if he is no longer happy and I hope he gets a decent settlement because she cost him his promising directorial career.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments