Miss Washington --

One Bad Apple!

7/9/2008 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miss Washington 2007 might wanna take the crown off before flipping off the camera, getting her Beer Pong on and making suggestive oral sex gang signs.

Elyse Umemoto
Elyse Umemoto, who was the second runner-up in this year's Miss America pageant, ran on a platform promoting diversity and women's empowerment. The Evergreen State must be so proud.

Miss Washington Executive Field Director Mike Miller tells TMZ the organization is "embarrassed," and issued this lengthy statement.

NCG

The fact alone that Elyse Umemoto was wearing the crown during these photos should be cause for her to lose the crown. I sure the sponsors of the pageant are really happy right now. After all, what a fine example for young girls in the state of Washington to look up to. They too some day could wear the crown and flip off the camera and give oral sex gang signs!!!

catcry

I have met her, and my kids have framed pics of them posing with her with the awards she gave them at an elementary school ceremony! she sang a christian song for the ceremony and for her miss america contest. Yes - she is young and her friends should be ashamed of posting those pics. but she should have been wiser to the publicity also. there are alot of people that can be associated with the blame.... its hard to say if her crown should be yanked. I think that there needs to be more education to the young women that come into these positions though. she is a great girl out having fun. just wrong time and wrong friends.

Hayley

Oh my god some of you are just ridiculous. I couldn't imagine living my life being so angry and constantly judging people. These pictures are not a big deal. Move on Gia! Why do you even care? I have a feeling you're one of those girls that is jealous of pretty people. Just a thought. Relax!

washington res

Hey Annal post 114, where are you from? Some podunk hick town with nothing better to do. Go back to inbreeding with your brother, have your 10th kid, and collect the welfare check. Stupid haole.

DS

The only "inappropriate" things I can see is that she's 1.) wearing her crown when she's flipping the bird and 2.) making the "lick my v" face. Neither of these are too heinous. And these were obviously taken in private (in someone's house, in a car, in a house BATHROOM, for heaven's sake) so someone was out of line by making them public. Relaaaaaax.

SJ

So here's my thoughts on this. I've been in pageants, and I do think that she should have the title taken away. It's not the being drunk that is a big deal. Frankly, she is 23 years old, who cares. She could do whatever she wants with that crown off. As soon as you wear the crown in public, you are a public figure and ultimately a role model. It's not like some actor or actress who say "well I didn't sign up to be a role model". She did! She's also getting a heck of a lot of scholarship money for it. As soon as you put the crown on, there is no excuse for public drunkeness and lewd gestures.

OMG

shieet its EMBARRASSING sharing the same last name as her. hot damnit. i wouldnt be surprised if she be flashin her BRITNEY soon. =0)

Alycia K

I don't think Washington is a slut. Nevada, on the other hand, is a whore! Oh my god!

they actually weren't bad

Wow. I'm torn on this one. They are more tame than Miss Nevada's, but are worse than Miss New Jersey's. For the most part she's just a girl having stupid moments caught on camera. On the other hand, she is wearing her bloody crown while playing beer pong.

Dave the pig

She is not even beautiful to be called a beauty queen.

She is trashy and whorish and obviously has no respect for the crown.

It's called RESPECT people - she has none!

David

Trace

WHAT GANG SIGNS???? All you have hereare two WHITE GIRLS acting like trash!! Why folks want to suggest that there are "Suburban girls Acting like gangstas".... They ARE TRASHY WHITE GIRLS ACTING LIKE THE TRASH THEY ARE!!!

Brattus Rattus

David,

I don't know where you're from but I'm sure not everyone is perfect there, either. Oh, by the way, please don't pray for me. I can take care of my own soul.

Thanks!

Brattus Rattus

127. LOL! you people sicken me! that is how everybody in America acts! America needs God! I say let her keep the crown because she IS representing America and that is how Americans act on a daily basis I will pray for every one of you!

Posted at 1:10PM on Jul 9th 2008 by David

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What God do you pray to that allows you to make such harsh judgements on an entire country? Before you pray for anyone here you need to pray for yourself.

Tangie

Damn, Molly, you are a twit. And pretty proud to show it. For shame!