Jess to Pam: I'm No Whore, I Just Love Sausage!

7/10/2008 5:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Birthday girl Jessica Simpson wants Pam Anderson to know she's not a "whore" or "bitch," she just likes a little meat in her mouth every now and then.

Ted

She looks hotter than pam.

Cool

You go girl!! I love red meat myself!! Pam should concentrate on being a mom and NOT a slut!

HOLY ISH

F*** PAM ANDERSON!!!!! SHE IS THE WHORE!!!! CAN SHE EVEN SPELL HEPATITUS???

rosie

Who in the hell really cares about either Jessica or Pam? Neither of them have any talent whatsoever and both of them are dumber than a rock. They both need to just go away.

huckbilly

So classy...

I have a big fat sausage myself maybe someone is interested (in fact not so big and so fat, but i've one, just sayin').

Robin

So, Jessica says she "likes a little meat in her mouth". Gee, that doesn't speak to highly of Tony Romo..........

Peep

I'd like to see Jessica kill, clean and cook her own pig. Yeah, she might not be a whore, but she sure is a bitch.

Dawn Day

Pammy is soooooo jealous of Jessica. It's hysterical.

#1 - Jessica has naturally large boobs which also look much better than Pam's overinflated bowling balls.
#2 - Jessica is actually pretty. Can't say that about Pam at all.
#3 - Jessica has a wholesome reputation. Well...need I even explain that?!
#4 - Jessica can sing. Pam can howl when she's getting banged.
#5 - Jessica squeaky clean image. Pam = STD's
#6 - Jessica is 20 something. Pam is 40 something.
And the list goes on....

MiMI

Jessica doesnt have to explain anything to that white trash tramp

Black Teef

Jesus Christ...she has the biggest firmest sweetest juiciest natural t!tties.

susan

I love the way Jessica is walking around now wearing a cowboy hat trying to pretend she's so country. So when her country album fails I wonder if she'll suddenly be all about broadway and how thats what she was meant to do, She sounded horrible on the View singing. Girl has lost her voice.

Jodi

I agree with you Dawn Day!!! Pam is just jealous of Jessica!! To add to your list - there's the rumor that Jessica has an 160 IQ - bet Pam doesn't have HALF of that!! She's so nasty! She needs to leave Jessica alone before she looks like a fool. Oh wait - she's already done that over and over and over.

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Susan,
Maybe you haven't heard, but she's from TEXAS, where they wear cowboy hats. Talk about your chicken of the sea...

Jodi

Susan - Jessica has wanted to do a Country album since before The Newlyweds. Her agent and label wouldn't "allow" it. She's always wanted to do country - she's a Texan for goodness sake!

annoyed

Why are all the headlines here laced with trashy sexual innuendo? Yesterday you had a headline about Colin Farrell that implied he likes anal sex, and it was actually about his car rear-ending another car. Very trashy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments