June Gloom

7/23/2008 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 83-year-old resurfaced at an L.A. premiere on Monday, looking clean.
June Lockhart
In 1986, June starred in the movie "Troll."

Lockhart played the Olsen Twins' kindergarten teacher in one episode of "Full House."

COMMENTS

Kate

She looks GREAT - the years have been kind to her... I could only hope to look that good when (if?) I'm 83...

Angelina hater

I love her in Lost in Space, she looks unreal what pretty eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!

lalli

she looks amazing. i loved lost in space.

xultar

She looks EFFING FAN EFFING TASTIC!!!

eloc

Wow - beautiful!

Joanne

She looks absolutely wonderful. I still remember seeing her on "Lassie." It's sad there aren't too many "clean" shows on tv today.. Her daughter, Anne, is also an actress.

sparkys nemesis

She looks--Botoxed. Look at that forehead.

cb

I gotta admit it..she is still pretty..she aged very well...what is she 80?

Carrying a grudge are you?

wow, Im guessing this woman never smoked. She looks fantastic!! I want to do whatever she did.

Joni

She looks fantastic!!!!

I liked her on Petticoat Junction.

monkeyspanker

She Will always be Cool!

CcnIttAlll

June Lockhart was NOT an alcoholic that was the mother on the 1st LASSIE series with the kid named Jeff played by Tommy Retig. That actress Jan Clayton, was a broadway ingenue who starred in the 1940s Revival of Showboat had little success at much else until Lassie.
Did a few years till the kid got too old then a little orphan named Timmy popped out of the woods, they took him in, Sold the farm to and threw in Timmy & Lassie with the deal to Ruth & Paul Martin BUT. Ruth Martin was played for one season by CLORIS LEACHMAN. I don't know who the Dad was played by but when Cloris felt the job beneath her & asked to be let go they canned the guy playing the Dad too.

That's when JUNE LOCKHART and what's his name took over and nothing was ever said again about Timmy being a foster kid until the end of the series when they sold the farm so Dad could take a job in Canada or some God forsaken place and they sent Timmy to an orphanage, gave Lassie to a Forest Ranger and with a new contract she went off into the forest in LIVING COLOR for the next ten yrs or so.

Check out Jon Provost's site some of that's from there.

June Lockhart came from an acting family her Father was Bob Crachett in the 1939 MGM A Christmas Carol and June has a bit part as one of his daughters. She was also Lucille Ballard in 1944's Meet Me In St. Louis.

According to Billy Mumy "Will" from Lost in Space who is a musician and producer June is a MAJOR Hard Rock fan from way back.
Always going to concerts.

PS: The 1st Lassie was, as have been all susequent Lassies, a male Collie named Pal who starred in the '44(?) flick with Roddy MacDowell "Lassie Come Home" and lived to be NINETEEN YEARS OLD! Well if you had his life I guess you'd live a long healthy life too. Pal played the first series Lassie till he started looking toward retirement when they began using him for dramatic scenes and close ups (the real actor) while the pick of every one of his son's which had the perfect matching "Lassie Blaze" down the nose played the action scenes....Stunt Son Dog.

To this day the son of Pal's original owner trainer still owns, trains and breeds Lassie's descendents and while still always a male dog (No Bitches) is the only legally copyrighted or trademarked official Lassie...except in a recent remake made largely in Britain where because of 6 month quarantine rules the real Lassie couldn't be used except for studio interiors shot in LA & Canada. Sucks right.

Lassie/Pal. NINETEEN YEARS OLD. Gives hope to all of us owners of older Dogs huh. My Lassie only made it to 11.

Gotta Love June. MY favorite TV MOM of all time.

There's a load a junk you didn't know eh.

Jewbie

Clean??? This lady looks fantastic! I hope I look that good when I'm her age!

Robin

WOW, She looks damn good for 83. I've always loved June Lockhart; from Lassie to Lost in Space.

chewie