Bindi Irwin -- Let Her Eat Cake

7/24/2008 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bizarrely mature tween Bindi Irwin is ten years old today.
Bindi turns 10
Bindi looked ecstatic just before cutting into her dead father's image on her birthday cake. Check out brother Bob's face as he's about to get a slice. Crikey!

NotJustAnotherName

She clearly favors her Dad, but I honestly think she was given birth from one of Steves' mountain lions....LOL

Lovely Rita

She is the creepiest looking kid. At least she got rid of that lame hair wave.

Piper LaRue

This whole picture looks like it was cut and pasted together. I don't think that it's a real picture.

Lindsay

Wow some of you have no respect for the dead! And what does TMZ mean when they bizarrely mature? I only pray that when my kids are 10 years old they are as mature as she is. She's had a lot to endure for a girl her age with her father's death and all. I'm glad to see that they look happy and I wish other people could be happy for them instead of bashing them. Have some respect!

Kay

Those kids look like Daddy!

Triple Play

me

When you have pets, some people say they start to look like their pets. Maybe Bindi has a chimp?

HOLY CROCODILE

Hey johnny radd,if you smoked your dad,he must have been a dope

Mark

Happy birthday Bindi,.... you alien looking little creature you.

Kudos to Steve's widow for making the decision to put the family photo on the cake.
It's one thing to miss your dead husband, its another thing to monopolize him in death and use his image as a PR stunt.

Mazel Tov.

me

I just can’t believe how cruel some of you people are.

b0zmeg

Everyone knows the only way for lowlife pieces of garbage to feel better about themselves is to put other people down. Feelin better guys? ;->

Happy birthday Bindi!! Hope its a good one

Lori Peters

It is a shame that some people are so wrapped up in appearances that all thery can do is coment on how they think this delightful little girls looks but they can't see how happy she is. Very mean spirited and shallow.

HOLY CROCODILE

Looks lke the boy is s aying"Look ma,that's the SOB that tried to feed me to a gator"I agree,some of you are being too cruel

Abby

22. # 2 CMGKK You have to be the biggest A-Ho;e taht has ever responded to a TMZ posting. Ou are probably a lonely little troll. Compassion for others is agood thing. Sarcastic remarks that you made SUCK BTW Spawn is correct not SPWAN you illeterate bastard

Posted at 10:26AM on Jul 24th 2008 by So True

ummm...I don't think I would be calling anyone illiterate with this posting if I were you...just saying...*S*

reed