Famous Bladders Still Shameless

7/26/2008 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hey, when you have to go, you have to go! And these stars refuse to let the little fact that the paparazzi are snapping pics stand in the way of getting some bladder relief.
Gotta Go! -- click to launch

Cherry Cola

Oh goodness. Where to begin on this issue?? So much to say. So little time. Gentlemen(and Ladies) you know this has happened at some point where you gotta go and there is no holding back. Here is my issue. Why can't we wash our hands when soap and water is available????? Don't side-eye me people. You know you wrong when you leave that bathroom and didn't even introduce yourself to Mr. Soap. Then you go and shake somebody's hand with your dirtee paws. It's a damn shame people.

Issue#2 - Guys. Guys. Guys. Why is it that you think shaking your goody is enough without using toilet paper? Do ya'll know what your goody smells like after a good 2 seconds? Stay clean people.

yagmi

At least you could show thier faces.

Cherry Cola

LOL @ #1. So true. Tell it to the choir.

Cherry Cola

Yagmi faces are shown. Where you lookin boo?

HOLY CROCODILE

Some of the stars they used to cover the guys dinky was way too big.A smaller star would have done the trick.

wtf

Interesting all the white guys used 2 hands to hold it while the black guy only used 1.

HOLY CROCODILE

#9 white guys are trying to find it

yagmi

wrong faces me myself and I. ;o)

Iskur

#10. Actually they are probably just at stage when they're finishing up, that's when you use the second hand to close your zipper. Nobody pees with 2 hands.

Tyra Banks

Nobody wants to see all that.

ASH

THE ONE OF PINK IS HILLARIOUS!.....BUT REALLY GROSS!!!!!!

whatever

Celebs are soooo nasty!!!!!

jabba

Hello Mom, guess what I got at TMZ today!!!! Yeh, well it is a little sleezy but they put me on the TOP story!!!! Honest! My job is track down all these people while they are taking a Piss!!! What do you mean how much do I get per shot!!! That is totally irrelevant!! I get to take pictures of Celebrities Pissing!!!!!! Now who of your friends can say their son has such a prestigious job? I know Harvey is a perv and not a real lawyer, but right now this gig is paying the rent. No I wouldn't like someone photographing me pissing or taking a crap--but I'm not famous either. No I wouldn't take another one of you and dad having sex. No one cares, you aren't famous either! What do you mean...Hello, hello, hello.

One of your finer moments TMZ!! I mean one of your All TIME finer.