Obama Dodgy on McCain's Brit Slinging

7/30/2008 6:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He bobbed. He weaved. He totally wussed out!!!

Barack Obama finally responded to John McCain's celebutarded political ad by artfully dodging the real issue at hand ... that McCain compared him to Britney and Paris!!!

Still no comment from the Hilton camp.

Theresa

Shouldn't Obama be worried about the country and not
two worthless celebutantes feelings? This is now how we get votes?
As a father of young girls, you would think Obama would agree.

Gabe

McCain's an idiot.

c'mon now

I was thinikng the same thing he said.

Spongebob

ME TOO! Barrack!

I too have had to deal with people who wanted to be me so badly that all they could do was think about me, and talk about me and wonder what i was doing and wearing and where I was going.

Ignore MCGeritol...he'll fixate on someone else soon. Stalkers always do!

Mayu

Lets face it,

He's on People, Entertainment weekly, US weekly, the New Yorker, you can't turn around without hearing his name on CNN, CNBC, NBC, PMSNBC,

He's on TMZ more lately than Paris or Britney...

And he's just like them, famous for doing nothing.

He can't even visit wounded soldiers because he won't get a photo op since cameras aren't allowed. So if people can't see him doing it, why do it right?

Sounds like a Paris to me.

Stephanie

What is Obama for again?

X

ummmmm, isn't Heidi Montag sponsering McCain? Like she's any better than Brit and Paris! Hahahaha! oh and his daughter is FUGGGGGGLY!!!!

grossed out

OBAMA IS A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING

OBAMA IS A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING

OBAMA IS A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING

OBAMA IS A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING

OBAMA IS A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING

StarrStruck

McCain '08!!!!

Annoyed.

BARACK OBAMA 2008!

Spongebob

Mayu, didn't you already say that today. SPOKEN LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER HAD AN OUNCE OF POPULARITY.

Of course all of the news media want to get a peice of him. He doesn't look like the same old candidate from the past 200 years. Everyone is interested and he has a buzz around him. MCGeritol does too...only those are flies.

How dare you say this man does nothing. He is a Senator not some pop bimbo who can't sing or a celbu bimbo who great great grand daddy built some hotels...

He has a Harvard education...where'd you go? DeVry Institute?

Kelly Ann

I agree with #9. I saw that interview on tv. He kept saying he never claimed to have said he'll bring the troops home. This after he said he was going to do it within the first 3 months of his presidency, now the first 16. I also agree with the person who said he's famous for doing nothing like Paris Hilton. He has less experience than Hillary, and about 100 less experience in political office than McCain. He never served our country, like someone else said, he can't even visit injured soldiers who served our country since there was nothing in it for him. He's a loser just like Paris.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Neither one is any good,

But Obama just turns my stomach...

Mayu

Actually I am quite popular thank you very much, not that I have to defend myself to you.

Name a few things he's done in his 2 years as govenor that makes him worthy of being president other than photo shoots?

he's never served our country
he's lied on more than one occassion
he's backed by a convicted terrorist
he's backed by a white hater
he's backed by someone who hates whites and jews
he's backed by people who say "Think the way we think OR ELSE"
he's voted against helping our country with our oil crisis (Which he has done, its public record)

What HAS he done that's worthy of being president?

All we hear in these magazines is how black he is, how pretty his strict looking wife is, and how handsome he is. We hear about his family and blah blah blah.

Nothing of real substance.

That's exactly what magazines interview Paris Hilton and Britney Spears for. A load of nothing, just pretty pictures.

Mayu

also, 'blac'

typical loser mentality to attack someone personally because of their political opinions. But that's ok. That's what liberals and the type of people who back Obama do.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments