Freeman -- "Unconscious" When Found

8/5/2008 7:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There are more details this morning on Morgan Freeman's scary crash –- and it looks like rain could be to blame.

A neighbor tells the Memphis Commercial-Appeal that he saw the car actually flip several times on the very narrow road made slick from heavy rain, and that the 1997 Nissan Maxima came to rest upright in a ditch eight inches deep with water. Freeman was initially unconscious, says the person who found him, but was talking with paramedics afterward.

According to witnesses, there were garden tools, "lots of recipes," herbs and spices found near the car. Freeman is still in the hospital being treated for a broken arm and other injuries.

Bianca Takes On "White Bitch" Blonsky

That crazazy bitchfight in a Caribbean airport between "Hairspray" and "America's Next Top Model" stars is still stewing – and blew up because of N-bombs.

"Top Model" Bianca Golden's mom Eleine remains in a Miami ICU with a broken nose and cracked skull, relatives tell the New York Post, after allegedly being slugged by Nikki Blonsky's dad, Carl. Carl is still in a jail cell in the Turks & Caicos, and the family hasn't been able to pony up the $75K bail.

Bianca's fam claims that Nikki's crew dropped the N-word, and that one of Bianca's peeps said she wouldn't sit next to "any white bitch."

Sanjaya Really Makes the Girls Cry

Maybe the most shocking news of the morning: Sanjaya Malakar has a girlfriend. And he says she's actually "standing behind him."

He tells the Hartford Courant that he's dating a girl "who's still in school" – high school, we're presuming – and that they'll be doing the long distance thing. He clears up some of the urban fables about him, but does reveal that he has a guinea pig named Miss McGillicuddy and that he just got a NYC pad.

Party Favors: Oprah Still the Queen ... Shaq Picks It Up at Reebok ... Da: Edward Mermelstein Knows Russians Are Coming

Yes, by any measure, Oprah makes more money than you do. A TV Guide survey reveals that she pulls in a ridiculous $384 mil per year –- more than ten times what David Letterman makes ($32 mil). ... TMZ spies spotted Shaquille O'Neal getting a taste of the Reebok Club last night playing ball with just random guys. ... If you didn't know, the Russians are coming: Uber lawyer-broker Edward Mermelstein celebrated another big closing with Russian clients at the luxe digs at 15 CPW with a dinner at Phillipe Chow.

Kobe

I hope Morgan Freeman is alright... he seems like a nice guy.

Kelli

Ok, Mr. Freeman was driving a 1997 Maxima and had lots of herbs in his car? As in cooking supplies and garden equipment?

I hope he has a speedy recovery...

Tim

Earlier you guys ( TMZ ) said that Morgan Freeman was yelling at onlookers taking pictures with their cell phones and telling them, "No free pictures". How could he do that if he was knocked out???

HOLY CROCODILE

Everybody get this straight.My girlfriends name is Hakkim Patel. He is a senior in high school. When he graduates we are going to live in New York and I will continue my acting.I have been acting for 20 years.Acting like I was straight. This relationship was not pre-arranged.I found him on my own.

Cam

Really isn't it interesting that Nikki is the one who supposedly was using racial slurs yet it was Bianca's group calling her a "White Bitch". Additionally in the video footage of the incident, the woman holding the camera is black, and is saying during the entire thing that Bianca started it and "People like her give all black people a bad name" I seriously doubt that if Nikki was sitting there making anti-black racial slurs that the black woman taking the video would have been on her side.

Lastly, it sounds like Bianca is admitting that her side threw the first punch, you only claim that people were calling you names if you need an excuse as to why you hit them....girl needs to be in jail.

elainer7

I dont understand why anyone is even watching Sanjaya anymore. His 15 minutes of fame are LONG gone.

sparkys nemesis

Just saw Freeman on Broadway last month. Get well soon!! As for Nikki Blonsky, like her I am a white Jewish woman from Long Island but don't belieeeve her story. And what kind of man is daddy dearest to inflict grievous bodily harm to that woman???

Don

LOL @ #4. Is that really you Sanjaya? LMAO

For the record, I think Nikki Blonsky is kinda hot and Bianca is a tad too skinny. Me likey da cushion.

buh-bye weiner party!

Yeah I'm sure the Blonsky's went out of their way and paid all that money to travel to an island full of black people so they could drop N-bombs on a reality show loser. Bianca is a worthless liar. She knew who Nikki was when she saw her and purposefully started some sh*t to get publicity. Unfortunately it's working for her.

your_mama

Morgan Freeman's ride.. Not his, the 1997 Nissan Sentra belongs to the female passenger.

The garden tools and other stuff that got yard saled sound typical after a trip to the garden plot.

kiki

Sounds like a pathetic excuse to always sayng someone used the N-word. Really?? Because in the video all I heard was white bitch. Normally if one is so low to result to using racial insults I think one would be ignorant enough to say several times for all to hear. Only repeated word I heard was "white bitch". That leads me to believe that Bianca family were the only pathetic ones to use racial slurs and now they feel dumb and want to throw in the N-word. I think her mom has a cracked skull bc she tried to put her hands on Nikki and her father stepped in and cracked her one good. Which is self defense. Im sure they were all crowding around screaming in her face acting like banchis. I have no sympathy except for Nikki at how she is being wrongfully accused.

pattie in cali

GOD BLESS YOU MR. FREEMAN, we are praying for you, WE LOVE YA,:) get well soon, we need ya.

LIFE IS LIFE

1997 Nissan Maxima HO MY GOOD.......this is a NO NO

pattie in cali

blonsky- your dad broke her mothers skull ? what were you guys thinking, ? that poor lady, (golden). what would make people do something like this ? why do you think your any better than the goldens ? why would you fight over a seat, calling people names, both sides, but to break someone skull, wow, your at the bottom of our list, hollywood drop these people, trash, thats all this is, street fighting, skulls being cracked, very very sad, i will never watch hairspray again, or anything that your in, just go away blonskys, you should do everything to help this lady, ICU, all over a seat,

Lanie

Okay. First, I would like to admit I watch America's Next Top Model... Bianca is an aggressive, rude beotch.. I have NO doubts that her family started this. The other castmembers of ANTM hated her guts b/c she was so rude, selfish and obnoxious. How come Nikki's family can't scrunge up $75k though? I could come up w/that money and I am not close to being rich and/or famous.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments