Paris to McCain: "See You at the Debate, Bitches!"

8/5/2008 8:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton is finally slinging some mud back at "that white haired dude" who used her image in a political attack on Obama -- she just needed a team of comedy writers to do it.

Clad in a ridiculous leopard-print bathing suit, Paris shot a revenge video for FunnyOrDie.com -- in which she slams John McCain, announces her candidacy for the presidency, and even selects a running mate.

The scariest part: she might actually win.

Lindsey

Am I the only person who just see's her making fun of herself? She makes herself sound like such a moron in the beginning. How about having an actual opinion! I would bet that she has no idea what either of these two men stand for,

Silly Rabbit

That was absurd and kind of boring. The best Pairs talk is of course the unscripted stuff.

Jamie

This commercial is a rip off of the Venice for President 2008 videos on youtube
How completely un-origional

Mik

She Really should have her Flea Coller on.

YOU ARE ALL RETARDED BY THE REAL PEOPLE OF AMERICA vvvv^^^^^

SO WHAT!!! SERIOUS YOU PEOPLE ARE SOME OF THE DUMBEST OF THE DUMB. YOU MAKE AMERICA WORST, PARIS' VIDEO IS FUNNY AND THERE IS MORE GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY THAN THIS MCCAIN CRAP. BUSH IS THE GREATEST PREZ IN CURRENT MEMORY. GET A LIFE YOU INBRED TARTS. THIS MESSAGE IS TO ALL THE DUMB ASSES ON THIS POST.

Jerskin

Cute - - but she is still a total twit.

Jannie

Come on---This little video is FUNNY. Cheers is Paris on this one.

Wes

to #70: Lol! Yes, I can see your respect by referring to me as "snotty, superior and a hater." I would never refer to another poster in those terms. I did not say that Hilton does not have a "brand name." I just gave credit to where credit was due. You certainly implied that she was brilliant, with if not a genius IQ. I also stated the reasons why she is disrespected -- not hated. I think this "hater" nonsense is just part of the marketing hype.

PS: Thanks, George. I agree.

AQ

Heaven help me, I never thought I'd say this about Paris but... good for her! And her energy policy actually makes sense!!! I really love the comparison of McCain and the Crypt Keeper - though it might be an insult to the Crypt Keeper as I think he's younger!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

What she done is made fun of Obama and McCain .

She finally done something right for once in her

self centered life .

She has no education , and it didn't take a PHD

to figure this all out , just a G.E.D. ( GOOD ENOUGH DEPLOMA ).

........................................................................................................

SEE YOU AT THE WHITE HOUSE ( LIGHT GREEN )

I APPROVE THE MESSAGE .......................

"JUSTPICKY

candy

Hell, Lets just all vote for Tinkerbell for President of the United States. She will do better then the other two options.

ginger

Funny. Serves McCain right, he asked for it being a self righteous prig ass.

Carrie

This is a brilliant Paris Hilton response to being made fun of in a McCain TV commercial.
I agree with the person above who said:
THIS IS PROBABLY THE SMARTEST THING PARIS HAS EVER DONE. I love her.

water crotch

this isn't funny AND obama is going to be president.

Sorry 14=- you know it's true.

Tie

Okay i have never been a fan of Paris, but that video just showed her a an entire new light. I loved it, and I loved how she stuck it to him, very clever. Brit should do the same, and just lay it on him. McCain had it coming, his adds are just soooooooo stupid. They seem to be getting dumber every one, like they were made up by premadona monkeys.