TMZ Cuts Out the Baby Fat -- Part Two!

8/16/2008 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ paid viewers $14 to give their babies national exposure. Now regular folks are able to get their child started down the same path of the likes of Lindsay Lohan, er Britney Spears, uh ... well, at least they got paid.
Baby Pics

Hollywood=Drugs

Im going to send mine in soon. I got 5 do i get more?

honest

If yours look like anything like that baby....please stop having them and you should hide them away,,,,,,damn that is one scary kid. I would hate to see the parents....wow

Whadda-Do

Cute babies but the names some of these parents give their kids are just hideous.

Lynn

I don't normally send in comments; but my first thought was OMG Ryan Seacrest's baby!!!!!

Party 'till you die!

Isn't that one of those troll dolls that when you spin it, the hair flies out? That wasn't a birth, it was a chimney sweeping job! Funny, but the kid will probably grow up and be a model.......

NanaBanana

I have six BEAUTIFUL granddaughters and these are still some of the most darling baby pictures I've seen. Thanks for posting!

Piper

OMG Asher King from Arizona's got the happiest hair I've ever seen! What a cutie!!!!

All of these babies are beautiful! Thanks everyone for sharing them with us. They're just adorable! (But Asher stole my heart!)

c

That is one adorable baby. his hair just smessed up you stupid people

Codie

AWH , my baby was posted on here, he is such a doll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #17 Payton . Now where is his $14 ??????? hahahahaha

elmofan3296

OMG....THESE BABIES R SOOOO CUTE..........AND ANYONE WHO THINKS NOT IS A JOKE!!!!!:DHAHAHA...THX SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THESE UP!!!

Pepper

Don Kings baby photo??

JustInTime

Wow, those are some adorable babies! It makes me want to have another one! OK not really, but they are cute.

To Esquire, who said that people give babies hideous names - I agree in general and really hate super-trendy names or just plain stupid ones (I have a niece named Chevette, no joke). Most of these names are really nice, though. It's great to see beautiful names like Caroline, Elizabeth & Ezra coming back into popularity. Yay TMZ parents!

JustInTime

Am I the only parent who thinks it's kinda creepy to put your kid's picture on the Internet for the public to view, judge and discuss???? I can't imagine being that desperate for attention, and would certainly never use my kids to get it. Weirdos!

Tangie

Who kids are they? Hello!

Amy

These are some beautiful babies!! My son, Xander was in the first collection last weekend. I got my $14 check yesterday! Thank you TMZ!! Thanks so much for acknowledging that regular people have beautiful babies too :)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments