Carey Hart In the Pink?

8/18/2008 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We got hold of these photos of Carey Hart and Pink, taken at Wasted Space in Vegas, and from the looks of it their split may now be history.

TMZ spies say the two were clearly affectionate at the club.

Are they back together? You be the judge.

colacouture

first. theyre cute together. maybe they will get married....again : ]

jylmaree

he is toooooo sexy!

arte help

Sorry about your brother, but get a better looking girlfriend!

sharon

I love them,, he is such a great guy,,she is adorable,, love them both together.
maybe this will bring them back,, cause now they know life is so short,, enjoy each other now you never know if tomorrow will come.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

...what a sad time, sometimes its takes a tradgedy in order for people to step back and realize what matters most in life. If they are mean't to be together that would be grt.

d

Simple logic, she's supporting him through his brother's death. Not everyone becomes enemies when they break up.

stolto morta

First of all they were married, not just dating.... secondly I dont think the divorce has gone though yet.
Thirdly and MOST OF ALL.... I SOOOOOO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER. They just seem like the perfect match for one another.

Sara

They are obviously close, but they WERE married. Affectionate?........not in a couple sort of way.

Donna

well, not all divorces=hate. Just maybe she misses his brother too and they are supporting each other.

Kris

Both Pink and Carey's families were very close and what just because they are/were splitting up they can't still be friends. The man's brother died and Pink is not some heartless bitch of course she was there for him when he needs it. Whether they get back together is no one's business but their own

Zoya

Frankly its nice to see to almost divorced people showing so much love for each other at a time when the other is going through the pains of losing a loved one. And if they want to get it on well its not like they are to random strangers meeting for a quickie.... I dont think the lack of love has ever been the problem careers busy lives probably has more to do with the split then anything. Wish them luck in whatever path they choose and if this is the end for them then atleast they can say they ended things before they turned nasty

mess-iah sara is nothing but a used TAMPON

My daughter was good friends with Anthony she said the funeral was very beutiful, It is so Tragic and sad

franfrog

I think they are great together. I hope they get back together and stay together!

heatherXpink

i love them

Kahm

As her song says, "I'm my own worst enemy." I know she came out of a dysfunctional family and is flawed due to that, but he seems like a solid guy who really loves her. She may never find that again. I say go to counseling and try to make things work. Life is too short for anything else!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments