Kim K Loses Her Ass in Vegas

8/18/2008 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yes, video can be deceiving. Kim Kardashian had a 911 emergency over the weekend when she performed in Vegas with the Pussycat Dolls. Seems part of her ass disappeared.

Our spies tell us hours before going on stage, she was fitted for her costume but it was too big ... in the butt Bob. Kim K lost weight in all the wrong places. She got cinched up with her getup and went on stage.

Caution: Things really may appear larger than they really are, then again, she does have a big ass.

denisepeace

It is incredible to me that we celebritize thee people! No talent....famous for being immoral and annoying. Who cares??

Melissa B

Uhhhh and the point of this point of this post would be? Do we care? Are you REALLY posting things like this or am I just having eye problems today? Slow news day today TMZ?

Mikey

Newlywed Game. Bob Eubanks . Too funny !

John

I'd sniff that booty.

OCD

That's entertainment! Sadly, I can't figure out why it's entertaining. It's like cotton candy. It gives your mouth something to do, but it rots your teeth in the process.

Paul Beardmore

I love TMZ, but I think you guys are off-base with the notion that Kim K has a big ass! Her ass is perfect in my opinion. Are you guys of the opinion that a normal ass is one that appears to be somewhat anorexic?

Thanks!
Paul

Frances

She is a fat ass that should not be on stage or TV...she is a fat loser wanna be!!!!

i hate hollywood

How much is this fat assed whore paying you guys for the publicity??? Everyday you are on this girls nutz. She sux move on to something non worthless.

Frances

Big Fat Ass, Dancing around the stage, big deal!

citizen kope

her performance sucked........she talked way too much.....we don't care about what you have to say big ass moron

Jules

Even though I cannot stand her or her freakish family of no-talents, I did think her ass was real. After seeing the video I think it is obvious that it is fake. Plus, they videotaped her from below (she is above the camera on the stage) very unflattering.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

why people make something out of nothing , KIM isn't famous , what so ever.

She's a Wannbe , that's exactly what she is .

Nicole

That picture does not even look like her!!!! We need better proof it was her

franfrog

Yes another talentless person in the media. I think her sister Kourtney is prettier then she is but I guess it is the ass that makes her. What about all the cellulite? No one talks about that with this one.

Anita

Immoral by whose standards????? The girl is fine.

You f*cked up religious people are too much.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments