« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shawn Johnson

You Little Rat

8/20/2008 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's tiny 16-year-old women's gymnastics individual all-around Olympic silver medalist Shawn Johnson (left) -- and "The Ed Sullivan Show's" favorite soft foam Italian mouse Topo Gigio (right).

Shawn Johnson and Topo Gigio
Only one of them is a puppet.

We're just sayin'...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dav.d

Absolutely hilarious!

Wayne Johnson

In a twist of irony, the first television appearance Shawn made upon returning to the US was 'The Late Show with David Letterman.' That swow is taped in the Ed Sullivan Theatre in New York, on the same stage Topo Gigio appeared on 'The Ed Sullivan Show.'

repo33

I SEE THAT YOU RETRACTED YOUR COMMENT ABOUT SHAWN. I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU GUYS REALIZE MAKING FUN OF AN AMERICAN HERO IS NOT WAY TO GET RATINGS.

thats bang out!
theres nothin wrong with her at all, i think shes perfect in every way, inside and out,

Saber

Ther'es nothing wrong with a joke, but she's one of the nices people around and is by far a better role model for girls then 99% of the other women on this website, take it down if you have even 1% of respect for yourselves or her.

Tha

I think it is hilarious .. honestly

bree

i just wanna comment to jason phelps in case he ever views this page again...

you are saying over and over again that everyone on here has no right to comment on this...

YES WE ABSOLUTELY DO.

a constitutional right actually.

and it is also HILARIOUS that you really said, and i quote, "this girl, perhaps the most upstanding american citizen in history." ARE YOU SERIOUS?? that is terribly sad that you feel that way. how about our founding fathers, or past presidents, or helen freaking keller, ANYONE but some SIXTEEN YEAR OLD KID GYMNAST. you, my dear, are the one who is ignorant. and real cute pretending you're related to michael phelps. nice touch. ;)

ford

Thats wrong man shes only 16 years old and she did all of this for us and this is how you repay her.

patc28

I admire Shawn Johnson so much, and I have to say that in Latin America we love topo gigio!!! and I dont consider it an offense, I think it's cute :) I grew up watching Topo Gigio on TV and listening to his music so to me its just funny to see the resemblance which is obvious.. don't be mad you guys if you knew this character you will love it too!! it is such a cutie little mouse!!

Samantha

AWSOMEEEE!* just like TWINS =D BRAVOOO!* lOve it

e-dawg.

this is f***ing hilarious. i almost died laughing.

kels

Ya'll need to get the heck over this. At least what she got compared to is cute. Everyone gets made fun of and she should be no different.

me

wow dude. how do you sleep at night? i normaly don't read stuff like this and now i remember why i don't. That is the most dispicable thing I have ever read. That young woman has accomplished more than any of us who read this could ever dream of accomplishing. you just couldnt take the fact that the sweet woman was so much better than you at life, could you? Tell you what, when your done insulting one of the biggest, most respect worthy athletes in the whole united states, you can grow a pair and realize that you just insulted some one who represented the country you live in and did it very well. you should be ashamed.

some guy

Well that was really random and MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, GO SHAWN!!!!! ROCK ON HARD!!!!!!!!!!!

josh foster

I think TMZ has alot better and smarter things to do than write crap about someone so cute.
hey all I have to say is the boyfriends the luckiest guy on earth or any where else for that matter.

Previous 15 Comments | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments