Someone Get M-Rod a Bar of Soap!

8/23/2008 10:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's something dirtier about Michelle Rodriguez than her double-DUI rap sheet. No, not that -- her filthy mouth!

Even more surprising than her linguistic skills -- all the fans who still cared about her outside Villa, considering she's done little since getting killed of "Lost" two years ago.

john johnson

THATS WHY UR SEXY,YET FOUL-MOUTHED ASS IS GETTIN KILLED IN THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS!

thats right

i like michelle rodriguez. she's such a bad-ass chick in her movies. she was awesome in girl fight, blue crush and resident evil. she rocks.

Boomer

dudes shes fkn HOT. done little? I thought she was in james camerons new film???

Also I just saw Death Race and almost sh*t myself when a trailer for The Fast & The Furious 4 came on with her in it. by the way Death Race was a piece of sh*t. I don't know wtf I was thinking seeing that sh*t. I want my f*cking $$ back.

Boomer

dudes shes HOT. done little? I thought she was in james camerons new film???

Also I just saw Death Race and almost pooped myself when a trailer for The Fast & The Furious 4 came on with her in it. by the way Death Race was a pile of dung. I don't know wtf I was thinking seeing that crap. I want my darn $$ back.

paige

even more surprising than their reporting skills--TMZ fails to catch yet another error. it's impossible to be "killed of"...i'm sure you meant "killed off," right?

if you guys need a part-time editor, i'm here for you.

believe i need the money (college student) and you need the help.

Snowbell

I agree she's got a potty mouth. So does Charlize Theron!!!

Mr Right

WHY IS THIS TALENTLESS SKANK NEWS?????????????????????????????/

SHIA'S BIGGEST FAN

I THINK THE GIRL IS BEAUTIFUL TOO, DONT WE ALL HAVE POTTY MOUTHS. SOME DO SOME DONT U GUYS ASK FOR IT SOMETIMES ISNT IT WHAT MAKES U GUYS NEWS.