Demi Lovato

Don't Be Trippin'!

8/25/2008 5:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Lovato has all the tween boys falling head over heels for her -- only natural she did the same on stage last night in Chicago.

She played it cool, probably because it's familiar territory. This is her second fall this month!

Tori

damn floors, she is super cute .. i love how she just got right back up.

Rah-Rah

Oh man, is she clumsy or just drunk?!!!

That first fall looked like she was running and lost her balace. The second fall looked like she did it on purpose.

billboy

she is falling because she just turned 16 and so she starting to drink JACK DANIELS...that is why she is falling...haha...come people you know that is the truth....16 is the young hollywood age that they start to experiment with alcohol!!! YOU KNOW IT IS THE TRUTH!!!

roxxi

She just as clumsy as I am. I love her.

roxxi

How come everybody always thinks that young hollywood is bad or drinks. Like I've said many times before some people are just GOOD.

Ashley

Aww... leave her alone. She's super cool and not to mention talented (way better than what's her name... oh, Miley Cyrus?).

Chelsie

Ok. I saw this kid in concert and she was alright but she has NO stage presence whatsoever (like Miley Cyrus). She's ok to stand and watch but you just don't know how to react to her. She was good on As The Bell Rings and in Camp Rock but she should stick to acting and forget about singing. Why is it that every Disney "star" must try to sing? What's next, an album from Zack and Cody? God help us parents.

Natalie

LOL! poor girl! her and Joe Jonas can be clumsy buddies hahaha

she's super cute! i saw her in concert last month in Toronto and she was AMAZING! this girl has talent.

give her a break, it's her first tour! i'm sure she'll feel more comfortable with the crowd as she continues touring

Matt B

You guys shouldn't put advertisements before videos like these.. I can go to perezhilton.com and watch it without a stupid 30 second sponsor video in front of it... and i think i'll do that now.. peace.. your site is getting boring!!

Brutality

to comment number 8: what are you, 8 years old?

this girl has no talent and is just another disney creation. I can't wait for her to get a DUI or get caught with heroin/cocaine possession.

and to those of you disney puppets, all the actors trying to sing and act all "rockstar"y, cut it out, its lame.

j

ZERO ZERO ZERO star appeal or stage presence. give it up. go back to the mall.

Jee

first thing that came to my mind was she was drunk...

Katlyn

I love how if someone falls they are automatically drunk. haha wtf?? People fall! Shes clumsy, so what? I saw her in concert and she was amazing! She has a great voice!

And shes not a slut like a certain Cyrus girl..

gigi

so what if she fell? WHO CARES? no one's ever heard of the expression "she fell, oh well!?"
DEMI ROCKS! SHE'S AWESOME. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER. I like selena and miley too.
DEMI FRICKIN ROCKS.
And i hope the haters respond to my comment. so I can laugh at whatever you all have to say!
cause i don't care. cause i love disney stars. Im a disney freak and proud.
**flashes all haters big annoying smile**

Carly

I was at this concert when it happended! I felt so bad for her! And later in one of her songs (i don't remember which one) but she said "You know when you have a bad day, and maybe fall on stage" she's just an amazing person and is really good at singing! I LOVE YOU DEMI!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments