Beyonce's Lil' Sis Picks Fight with News Anchor

8/27/2008 3:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The other Knowles sister (not Beyonce) went all superbitch on a local Las Vegas anchor today -- showing the world she's not only Beyonce's younger sister, but she's also the dumb one.

During a commercial break, the anchors on KVVU asked Beyonce's little sister and her rep if they could mention Jay-Z during the interview. The rep shot them down -- wanting the focus to stay solely on Beyonce's little sister-- and the station agreed.

But dammit if Beyonce's little sister didn't go off on the anchor anyway -- on live TV. Ring the alarm!

anonymous

This crazy bitch, Beyonce would never have said anything. She should never be invited to any show ever again. The lady was like what is this crazy bitch talking about. She sounds drugged up or didn't take her ADD medicine. I didn't like her anyway and now I really don't like her.

Krissy B

WHAT A BITCH!!!

MD

This biotch! OMG! I can't even believe her lame a**! She needs to eat some humble pie! Nobody cares about anything she's coming out with! If she was smart, she'd want them to tie her name into her famous sister and her BROTHER-IN LAW's ESTABLISHMENT! Nobody knows her except for having a child out of wedlock! She is already acting like she is somebody! That did damage - bet her PR is going to have a field day trying to fix that one!

TeamKate

My! My! We are bitchy! I'd be bitchy too if my sister was a super star and i couldn't even get anywhere with my music. All you know how to do is be a teenage mother/ disrespectful bitch! Someone is very jealous of big sister!

Jessica

I find it quite hilarious that she doesn’t want to be associated with her sister, yet if you look at her MySpace page the whole background is a picture of Beyonce as well as referring to her throughout her whole bio.

She needs a reality check, and some lessons in manners.

fay

what a stupid ass!

Jade

Who does this chick thinks she is? She made herself look like a snotty bitch. Unless you are absolutley certain you can do somebody's job better than they can you need to STFU. Based on that few seconds I would not by anything that woman is selling whether it be music, clothing or anything else.

Shell

Wow. She made an ass out of herself.

And quit playing with your freaking hair!

dot

"Don't tie me to my family..."? Why the hell does she think they're talking to her in the first place?!

RS

Hey M O R O N...... when the red light comes on, that's when you are on the air.

YOU ARE IGNORANT

well duh what does she expect, she ain't nobody...

go away

Beyonce needs to teach her little sister some manners. Beyonce's sister really needs to realize that she is only known because she is Beyonce's little sister.

love her!

Oh my she is a beeeezzzzznatch. Way to slap publicity in the face. By the way I saw her on GMA & if TMZ could post a pick of the ugly ugly UGLY shoes she was sporting. Seriously someone in TMZ land find the pic. She wore a party dress & ruined the entire outfit but wearing this god awful high heel/ugg boot combo...She looked & sounded a wreck!

Beyonce & J forever!!!

joko9395

I'm sure Bey and Jay are very happy she put their marrige on blast like that. That comment will only bring attention right back to where she doesn't want it; to Bey and Jay.

angel46

Looks like mama Knowles shoulda spent more time raising that poor girl. She doesn't even come close to the sweet disposition Beyonce has ALWAYS had. I knew Beyonce in Houston years ago and she was always nice and diplomatic to everyone. Guess the whole family can't be expected to have a sweet nature. Yes, this little girl was neglected, it's obvious.