We're Really Afraid to Write this Headline...

8/30/2008 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

... and we're really scared to write text for this video starring Shawn Johnson. But you gotta watch it ...

Sammy wong

isnt she to young to be selling her taco? doesnt she know shes back in Amercia..Damn what happened to virginity till marriage.

I hate snobs!

I adore Shawn Johnson as does most of the country. For some reason you nincompoops have it in for her. She's sweet with a beautiful smile and pure like we wish more girls in the U.S. of A. were like and as NO other celebrity is even similar too. Celebrities = skank. Let's just hope she stays sweet and pure.

Raina's Mom

Holy crap... that has to be one of the funniest things EVER!!! I bet that whoever wrote that commercial laughed the whole time!!!

PRICELESS!!!

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

So? Got any REAL info? I thought not. Poof! Next. ET Online, People, Star, National Enquirer,... but NO tmz.

Big Bear

Shawn is a cute girl but her ears are kinda large and stick away from her head. Shawn could have a little plastic surgery and be cute as a button.

LongJohn69

Maybe her taco is still unpopped but I don't think so. Could it be that Topo Giggio was successful in his attempt to poppo her moms taco many years ago.....ergo her good looks?

D

Farks rules ? Are you kidding?

Fark ruled about 2-3 years ago. Fark is a former shell of itself. They suck now.

thurman marshal

This can't be real?!?!?! She is too young to say that she likes her taco to pop. Those guys.... .well..... sounds like thats the only tacos they will have have that ...well....pop?

thurman marshal

I think if anybody made her taco pop you'd have to register as a sex offender within the hour.... POP POP POP!

jack

in few months nobody will remember that mousey looking gymnast or M Phelps unless he gets a job as a caveman in those insurance adds. lets play name that gold medalist from the 2004 olympics 400 meter freestyle event. Anyone.... anyone..... anyone......? see my point?

Moni Bangkok

LMFAO "my taco" she means her fish taco with sause eww nasty & the 2 dudes are like aww ya we are so hitting that. The commercial is on some other bi/try sexual enuendo. Still super funny.
p.s. harvy whoever found that video give them a raise

poppycock

BAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!! Taco poppin' good commercial!

Medical Girl

Oh this is just too good!! Why do I suddenly have the lyrics of the song "Tuna Taco" going through my mind?? Do they even have a clue? This is priceless. If you don't know the song, you gotta look up the lyrics ... then come back and watch the commercial again. PRICELESS!!

SERGIO

that 1 was pretty funny guys made the olympians seen stupid, thats some bad acting

Me

hahaha "My taco's the best".