Leo DiCaprio -- Hands Off the Merchandise!

9/2/2008 10:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He was surrounded by security at the Bellagio this weekend -- but even they couldn't keep an overzealous fan from grabbing at him as he walked through the casino. Leo wasn't havin' it!

Tangie

Of course he is pissed....he wanted fame and fortune but doesn't want to be nice to the people who gave it to him. So, why do you idiots keep seeing his movies and making this moron richer?

Karleslie29

Why would anyone want to touch him anyway?

Sherri

He was pissed??? Funny he just looked a bit taken aback, but not pissed for crying out loud. I was expecting a classic hissy fit, but nooooo, he just shook his head and kept walking. THAT's your idea of PISSED???

huckbilly

He is soooo 1997.

arte help

WHAT, this guy hasn't had a hit movie in 10 years? He must really be full of himself.

blah blah blah

Who the hell wants to be grabbed like that by a complete stranger?! That chic was very rude.

Dottie

I just watched "catch me if you can" this weekend. LOL

elle

This is what you call "pissed". You want to see "pissed" you should have seen me after I wasted my time looking at your dumb video. I have noticed you are getting desperate with your "celebrity news".

moe

News flash!! TMZ makes up headlines that dont go with video clips!

looks like you had a video clip of Leo walking thru a casino and needed to generate interest in it I know lets sensationalize a headline and people will click on it!

TV

He didn't look pissed. You all make a big deal out of nothing. If some strange dude had grabbed me like that, he would've gotten kicked in the nuts. Is it supposed to be okay because she's a girl?

TV

In fact, I'd like to kick the person who makes up your headlines in the nuts. If we were back in the 18th century, you'd probably be screaming, "Witch!"

northern gypsy

looks like a young girl who's alittle too excited to see a "star"...what's his security goin do...knock her to the ground ???

john

WOW!! what a CRAZY OVERZEALOUS fan!!! and he is SOOO PIIIIISSSSSEEEEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gimme a break

Kitten

He didn't look pissed, maybe just annoyed that some idiot hasn't been taught not to put your hands on other people! I don't like strangers touching me either, that goes for most of the population I believe.

Jon

Decrapio is such a total DOUCHEBAG. He could easily go about his life without "bodyguards". For example: Bruce Springsteen has real talent and is a much, much bigger celebrity than Decrapio, and Springsteen goes out and about all by himself, living his life without the attention getting "security" goon squad. But Decrapio likes to feel important and draw attention to himself, so he surrounds himself with "bodyguards" and sycophants.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments