DMX Released from Jail, Sent Straight to Jail

9/11/2008 6:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're wondering why DMX has that smartass smirk on his face in his newest mugshot, it's because he knows we're over here trying to figure out which one of the bajillion charges he's facing this time. It took a while ... but we think we figured it out.

X was extradited from Florida yesterday -- where he finally pleaded guilty to drug charges -- so he could go fight some more drug charges over in Arizona. It's been a rrrrrrrruff year...

Arizona cops beware -- DMX's $25,000 cash bond is being paid right now.

Toby Christensen

HE ABOUT TO LOSE HIS FREEDOM.

UP IN HERE
UP IN HERE

jackschitt

I'm sure this loser will find a way to get into trouble there too!

abcdefghlmnkpqrstuvwxyzÅÄÖ

execute the bitch

laguna beach

pink jumpsuits are all the rage this season on Arizona chaingangs!

Melissa

Well There You Go!

rock dog

this fool thinks he's above the law.he never was a good actor.lock him up throw away the key.rappers are just a bunch of arrogant punks anyway.get a real job bitch.later loser

toothdoc93

with bail/bond money,child support and lawyers fees it's time to hit the studio and stop hitting the pipe!!!!

obama osama

Damn!

I wish Da White Man would leave our Brathars alone...sheeeet!

Vote Obama Mahamound Hussien!

malone222

I know you wish that you was ,paris right. RRRRuff were has the dog gone.Don't you hate when dog go bad.This call for putting that bitch to sleep. Kept of the tables and chairs.T.I ,DMX and Lil Wayne let me guess this records,dvd and cd in store near us .The new titles ( take what moma gave me and throw it away ) All ya make me sick , My sons and daughters shouldn't grow up with bitches. If my sons did something so stupid like that,I would personal take care of that. Role models ,is the name of your game .Kids out here is trying to be like you why can you be right. I am sick of rappers,stars and footballs think they rule the world. We paid your bills, you don't paid our,Rappers ,Stars and Footballs disrespected women , kids and yourself. I am tried of seeing drugs ass star , drugs addicted and alcholic and so much more.Why should I tell my children they can't watched tv or go here ,Because of your bad behavior .. I think social worker , MADD and many more people needed to get behind y'all ass.

Loud and talentless

These are the pillars of society ... keep your weapon loaded.

azlatina

Yeah DMX better watch out...it's not a good time for minorities right now in AZ with the Sheriff's raids for illegal aliens & then the police are trigger happy when they see a shade of brown...I'm about to go lay low too!

anthony

its really a sad situation... i enjoyed his music and had not been aware of his personal problems... where are his family to help him.. i really hope that he can come out of this even though he faces some serious charges. best of luck dmx...

OMG IT BRITTNEY

HE SHOULD BE SMIRKIN HIS DOG YEARS MAY BE OVER!!!!!!Smoochez LOVE U HARVEY AN STAFF

OMG IT BRITTNEY

HIS DOG YEAR COULD BE OVER

maze

my husband looks exactly like him. they could be twins.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments