Michael Bay Burglarized -- No Special FX Involved

9/12/2008 6:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael BayComing soon to a pawn shop near you ... Michael Bay's stuff.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ director Michael Bay was the victim of a home break-in at his apartment in New Mexico last night. He's staying down there while filming "Transformers 2." If surveillance video of the crime exists, it's probably grossly over-directed, but will take in $100 mil at the box office anyway.

Authorities wouldn't confirm what was taken, but we can only hope it was every copy of the movie "Pearl Harbor."

No one has been arrested yet, but authorities are looking for "persons of interest."

JB

He has nice eyes.

your mother

"If surveillance video of the crime exists, it's probably grossly over-directed...."

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You guys crack me up!

john wayne gacy

sounds like somebody else starred and stole the show in their

own personal nightmare on elm street and friday the 13th,

without giving bay a directors or a producers credit.........

CattyGirl

nothing those disney millions can't replace i'm sure!

Cindy

TMZ, jealous a little?

Keep it Honest

It was Bruckheimer. I think I saw him leaving in a white Ford Bronco.

Ann

Fernando Valenzuela

7. He's just a typical insecure Hollywood male knucklehead who dates nothing but uneducated stupid Playboy models to pump up their egos and insecurities, they wouldn't last two seconds in a relationship with an intelligent normal looking chick. Think Matt Lauer, David Spade, Lorenzo Lamas, PATHETIC!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"intelligent" and "normal looking chick"....an inherent contradiction.

Ann

An inherent contradiction? These Playboy models that bozos like Matt Lauer, David Spade and Michael Bay insist on dating because they couldn't function in a relationship with an normal looking intelligent woman is pretty self explanatory. Stupid pretty girls are easy to control, sooth the ego, are uncomplicated and good eye candy for the insecure.

Sundance

I think it was last year he snorked some beefy fat broad from Santa Fe. Everyone on set knew he mercy banged her and the next day SHE showed up to set with a food basket! wahahahahaha That was a tough one to live down! This broad looked like a line backer with lip injections, flip flops and a moo moo. Some funny s***. I'd keep my peepers open for her, she seemed to be the stalker type! So it's not just playboy bimbos. This shemale couldn't grace to cover of Agricultural Digest!

Fernando Valenzuela

well at least I agree with this.

Keep it Honest

Hey Ann - I'm someone who you would call a bimbo. However, I'm educated. I take the trouble to be in good shape. I don't ever have to ask, "Do I look fat in these jeans?" What is your definition of normal? Let me guess. Size 16?

stan

I they got was some cocaine and a couple of 500,000 watt speakers

stan

they got cocaine and 500,000 watt speaker system

anotherloserathlete

I went to see Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight and Shia LeBeouf was on and he said that Michael had brought these Mexican chicks home with him from Chili's and they robbed him.. pretty funny!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments